PDA

View Full Version : Running Bad? Take a break and go outside...

jasonHoldEm
05-15-2003, 10:50 PM
(For those in North America or Euorope at least)

There's a Lunar eclipse going on right now...should be visible almost anywhere in North America, Europe, etc. Totallity will be from 11:14pm to 12:07am ET...it's about 3/4 of the way covered right now. Take a break and check it out (unless you're running good...then we can forgive you I guess)

http://www.space.com/spacewatch/lunar_eclipse_feature_030509.html

peace,
jHE

Hung
05-16-2003, 02:15 AM
I saw it. And I want to the world premiere of the Matrix. Awsome. There was a lightshow afterwards.
The Kinepolis in Beligum has more visitors per year then Broadway. That was 5 years ago, don't know if that's still true. But pretty impressive huh?
Can't wait till they play Stu Ungar movie. Does anyone know when the movie will be released?

adam74
05-16-2003, 01:36 PM
The world premiere of 'The Matrix Reloaded' took place in Belgium? I'm pretty sure it premiered in the US last week some time. Maybe it was the European premiere, although I think it also opened in France and Holland yesterday as well. Anyway, what did you think? It doesn't open in the UK until Wednesday, I think, so I've still got a few more days of glorious anticipation.

On the Stu Ungar film - are you talking about 'Stuey'? My understanding is that it only received a fairly limited release in the US, and that it might well not be released in Europe at all. I hope I'm wrong. [Has anyone seen it, by the way? Care to give us a review?]

Hung
05-16-2003, 01:46 PM
It was a world premiere. Everywhere in the world it got realeased on the same day.
Belgium is a small country. But Kinepolis is very big and they have a lot of money.

Does anyone know where I can buy the stu ungar movie?

Hung
05-16-2003, 01:47 PM
This movie: www.stueymovie.com (http://www.stueymovie.com)

Plaxus
05-16-2003, 02:06 PM
I went outside last night.. couldn't see a thing as it was raining and too cloudy. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif Too bad, I really would have liked to see it.