PDA

View Full Version : SNG question

09-29-2005, 07:06 PM
Does rakeback apply to SNGs?

Photoc
09-29-2005, 07:11 PM
Sorry bud, rakeback discussions are not allowed here. Email one of the rb companies in the classifieds with your questions and they'll be happy to get back to you.

playersare
09-29-2005, 07:24 PM
depends on the network. party skins count the tourney fees towards MGR, other sites you may get a better deal just going through the bonus. ask your affiliate.

09-29-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry bud, rakeback discussions are not allowed here. Email one of the rb companies in the classifieds with your questions and they'll be happy to get back to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that applied to starting a thread about looking for a deal or advertising a deal for RB, which seems to make sense cause then you'll get everyone jumping in with what they think is the best deal in town.

But I don't imagine the intention was to ban all references to the fact that it might exist. Is it?

09-29-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
depends on the network. party skins count the tourney fees towards MGR, other sites you may get a better deal just going through the bonus. ask your affiliate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Photoc
09-29-2005, 09:57 PM
This is quoted from the sticky at top:
[ QUOTE ]
However, do note that this is a commercial forum, and will be exclusively subject to BW moderation. We will moderate this forum in a similar fashion to how we moderate our own forum over at BonusWhores.com. For those unfamiliar, here are some no-nos:

1) Rakeback talk. The stance on this is the same as Mat's stance in the Zoo. It's not within this forum's scope.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not trying to be a prick, but those are the rules.

09-29-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is quoted from the sticky at top:
[ QUOTE ]
However, do note that this is a commercial forum, and will be exclusively subject to BW moderation. We will moderate this forum in a similar fashion to how we moderate our own forum over at BonusWhores.com. For those unfamiliar, here are some no-nos:

1) Rakeback talk. The stance on this is the same as Mat's stance in the Zoo. It's not within this forum's scope.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not trying to be a prick, but those are the rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand erected /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Photoc
09-29-2005, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I stand erected

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you should take care of that problem, lol.

boose_bagina
09-29-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I stand erected

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you should take care of that problem, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
didn't know that was a problem

Photoc
09-30-2005, 12:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
didn't know that was a problem

[/ QUOTE ]
um, depends on the situation I guess.