PDA

View Full Version : Cow vs. Dogs: Deathmatch

private joker
09-29-2005, 06:17 PM
You know, in case you were wondering who would win.

Link (http://www.livejournal.com/users/drugoi/1468288.html?thread=29096832)

Attention: This link takes you to a live journal that has 4 still images of a cow fighting two dogs. There is nothing offensive unless you are sensitive to animals fighting each other and getting wounded. There is no audio on the web page.

(Am I going to have to put this disclaimer in every link I post now?)

09-29-2005, 06:21 PM
cow can take a lot of damage, but dogs can only take a few huge hits. I say cow.

im not sure if it shows who won. is that dog dead or just down?

private joker
09-29-2005, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
cow can take a lot of damage, but dogs can only take a few huge hits. I say cow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the winner is pretty clear. This is a pwning.

2+2 wannabe
09-29-2005, 06:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's safe to say the dogs got pwn3d

that third picture is hilarious

daveymck
09-29-2005, 06:23 PM
THe third picture looks like the dog is flying cant see how it got where it is looking at the cow it cant of kicked it.

Cancer Merchant
09-29-2005, 06:28 PM
Dogs win, with the help of their stalwart ally, Man.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/pwarcham/IMG_0329_small.jpg

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-29-2005, 06:30 PM
Very nice.

Mercantides
09-29-2005, 06:34 PM
That's a bull.

private joker
09-29-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
THe third picture looks like the dog is flying cant see how it got where it is looking at the cow it cant of kicked it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The third picture is a quick continuation of the second. The cow obviously whips its head to the right, flicking off the dog, which had been holding onto the cow's face with its mouth. The dog loses its grip and goes sailing through the air away from the cow, towards the right and back of the frame. The position of its body is making you think the dog is going forward -- it's not; it's going to the side.

09-29-2005, 06:39 PM
Well I now have a much higher opinion of cows, if that helps. Let's try some better ones, cow vs. three cobras, two cows vs a rhinocerous, or cow vs. horse.

Tron
09-29-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
is that dog dead or just down?

[/ QUOTE ]

The pool of blood surrounding its head would suggest death.

HopeydaFish
09-29-2005, 06:41 PM
What stupid dogs. Did they actually think they were going to win this fight? It looks like a couple of them are dead in the last picture. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

WackityWhiz
09-29-2005, 06:42 PM
those are freakin amazing pictures. Awesome, just awesome

thanks for the thread

Tron
09-29-2005, 06:42 PM
I just tried translating the page with Babel Fish and it says that the dogs were shot by the photographer (or someone with him).

09-29-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well I now have a much higher opinion of cows, if that helps. Let's try some better ones, cow vs. three cobras, two cows vs a rhinocerous, or cow vs. horse.

[/ QUOTE ]

no way a rhino loses this fight. cow vs. horse, though? low center of gravity vs. ability to run faster and kick.....eh i dunno.

WackityWhiz
09-29-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no way a rhino loses this fight. cow vs. horse, though? low center of gravity vs. ability to run faster and kick.....eh i dunno.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a horse would demolish a cow

09-29-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wait is this a cow or a bull? bulls are pretty badass dude.

swede123
09-29-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Horses are much more vicious and intelligent. Cows are pretty damn stupid, and not all that mobile. A pissed off bull would beat up a horse, but not a cow.

Swede

LockForward
09-29-2005, 07:16 PM
There are some great quotes if you babelfish the entire page

[ QUOTE ]
they felt the taste of anarchy and it is very dangerous.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, blacks love to separate for the canine it is combat

[/ QUOTE ]

Tron
09-29-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this is very confusing. The animal depicted in the link in the OP is definitely a bull, as implied by the ENORMOUS PAIR OF TESTICLES. I would assume that when people say "cow" in the replies they really mean bull, then.

09-29-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this is very confusing. The animal depicted in the link in the OP is definitely a bull, as implied by the ENORMOUS PAIR OF TESTICLES. I would assume that when people say "cow" in the replies they really mean bull, then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the bovine animal has no gender neutral name that I know of. In the King James Bible, the plural is Kine, our plural is cattle, but how do you refer to a bovine without knowing its gender?

Tron
09-29-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how do you refer to a bovine without knowing its gender?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you just answer your question... IN THE SAME QUESTION IN WHICH YOU ASKED THE QUESTION?

09-29-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how do you refer to a bovine without knowing its gender?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you just answer your question... IN THE SAME QUESTION IN WHICH YOU ASKED THE QUESTION?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if you refer to a gender neutral bovine animal as a bovine then yes. This also includes buffalo though so it might not be universally accepted. So, you could say, that is a bovine animal, but is it a cow/bull/ox or is it a buffalo?

I will rephrase, how do you refer to a cow/bull/ox in a gender neutral fashion without including other bovine ruminants? Or, who cares.

Blarg
09-29-2005, 08:37 PM
The plural of bovine is bovoose.

pudley4
09-29-2005, 09:26 PM
Those aren't dogs, they're overgrown, starving rats.

These dogs are bred to herd cattle, and can weigh 200lbs (solid, not fat)

http://www.geraldgroos.de/Bilder/Rassebilder/American_Bulldog.jpg

It would be a little closer /images/graemlins/wink.gif

swede123
09-29-2005, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well the bovine animal has no gender neutral name that I know of. In the King James Bible, the plural is Kine, our plural is cattle, but how do you refer to a bovine without knowing its gender?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cattle.

Swede

vetman81
09-29-2005, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ox = general term for a bovine regardless of sex

09-29-2005, 10:51 PM
Well, of course the cow is pissed off. Obviously the dogs interrupted his morning bowel movement. Look closer at the second picture.

private joker
09-30-2005, 05:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The plural of bovine is bovoose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? You learn something new every day...