PDA

View Full Version : YOU play too tight and are not fit to tie my laces!

stanzee
09-29-2005, 06:02 PM
Everyone is probably wondering what makes Stanzee so much better then the rest? How can he hit a 30%ROI and 46%ITM in the 20s over 1000 games? Is he god? Is he the special one? Well no, just one of the best poker players around at the moment. I'm now killing the 50s but haven't had enough results to post my results yet.

You should all be able to hit 10-20%ROI by now from the 6s to the 55s by just studying this site. How can you hit the dizzy heights of 30%ROI over the long run though? Well to do this you need a lot of things. You can NEVER tilt, you must KNOW who you are up against (which means really concentrating on as many hands as possible when multitabling to find out what they are raising/calling with), and you MUST be able to play the mid/late game optimally, as well as playing the early game to near perfection... far too established players play the early game poorly... so this is what i'll concentrate on in todays class.

Take a marginal hand like K9s in late position l2 with just one player calling the BB... far too many 2+2 players will fold this (the fish will still play this), for fear of getting into trouble on the flop... your reasons for not playing this hand is that you can only win a small pot or get yourself into trouble and lose a big pot. Well, if you haven't got the discipline to keep yourself out of trouble on the flop, then you have some serious learning to do. Not me, i would say i can still win a small pot and i want those small pots, but I can also get out of the hand when i know i'm beaten (even if i hit the flop), without harming my chances of winning the tourny. I mentioned the fish may still play K9, but what seperates the fish and me is that i can fold when i hit, the fish will call off all of their chips. Also, i can take the pot down when i don't hit as well. These 120 pots are nothing to be sniffed at, but time and time again, 2+2ers are turning their nose up at them.

If you don;t agree with what i say then don't complain that you always have 600 chips by L4, and are forced to push with 97 on the button into the big stacks by level 5. If i haven't hit a monster i'm normally around 800-900 chips l4 at least which really does make a difference to your ROI.

This is just a tiny example of what makes me a cut above.

Class dismissed.

09-29-2005, 06:29 PM
Aside from your ego issues...your example is also pretty bad. K9s is crap, that is not a marginal hand. I tell you right now that calling with K9s here will cost you money in the long run.

The once and future king
09-29-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone is probably wondering what makes Stanzee so much of a Twat?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Irieguy
09-29-2005, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
These 120 pots are nothing to be sniffed at...

[/ QUOTE ]

Increasing your stack 120 chips should increase your ROI by at least 15%.

Irieguy

DMACM
09-29-2005, 06:39 PM
Did people actually come up with a math formula for converting extra chips to an increase in ROI? One that was accurate I mean? That thread got out of control so it was too much to read to post in, but I felt that the math that showed a linear relatoinship between increase in chips and increase in ROI was disproven well by Irie's reducto ad absurdum- how much would your ROI increase if you had 200 exta chips to start using this formula etc. etc.

Irieguy
09-29-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how much would your ROI increase if you had 200 exta chips to start using this formula etc. etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

22.5%

Irieguy

bawcerelli
09-29-2005, 06:59 PM
Stankzee is still posting?

stanzee
09-29-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Aside from your ego issues...your example is also pretty bad. K9s is crap, that is not a marginal hand. I tell you right now that calling with K9s here will cost you money in the long run.

[/ QUOTE ]

I play mainly the tighter day time games. Assuming the players i'm up against are at a reasonable standard this WILL win you more chips then it will lose you. Admittedly you can;t do this in all table conditions, but by l2 you should get an impression on whether this will work. Okay, say one player has called the BB from EP and he is tight weak (like most 2+2ers). You can probably put him on a pocket pair, AQ, maybe AJ, KQ etc. He's gonna fold if he doesnt hit his set and there is overcards and if he doesnt hit at all. If he does hit, you'll soon find out about it. This brings back the importance of studying your opponents.. this is why i am "the special one" /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MegaBet
09-29-2005, 07:02 PM
hey stanzee, thanks for another giggle. I'm starting to love your posts now. Whenever I need cheering up I just look for your latest post. Your bad advice could also have the side effect of creating more bad players like you, so keep up the good work! $22s...LMAO. You are such a high roller man! I'm sure you'll go quiet after getting your ass handed to you in the $55s and $109s. Boooo!

MegaBet
09-29-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You can probably put him on a pocket pair, AQ, maybe AJ, KQ etc. He's gonna fold if he doesnt hit his set and there is overcards and if he doesnt hit at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmm, yeah. You would be easy to rope-a-dope /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Karak567
09-29-2005, 07:07 PM
Sorry I am too busy 8-tabling and increasing my hourly rate to pick up small reads to increase my ROI by small %s, not that I believe you do either.

stanzee
09-29-2005, 07:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hey stanzee, thanks for another giggle. I'm starting to love your posts now. Whenever I need cheering up I just look for your latest post. Your bad advice could also have the side effect of creating more bad players like you, so keep up the good work! $22s...LMAO. You are such a high roller man! I'm sure you'll go quiet after getting your ass handed to you in the $55s and $109s. Boooo!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you capable of doing anything other then flame? Well Megalose, i can already tell by your posts you wont get very far in poker, and if i was playing on your table i'd work you out in 2 seconds. You neither have the skill or the mind to make it to the top. Try opening that tiny little mind of yours for once, might boost you negative ROI.

I can only assume you have a negative ROI by your negative responses to all my posts, so you need someone to take it out on when you get knocked out l1 by overplaying your AK. Ring a bell yet? Ding /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

mike28
09-29-2005, 07:14 PM
an understanding of position and a deeper understanding of postflop play increases your ROI

breaking news at 11

MegaBet
09-29-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you capable of doing anything other then flame? Well Megalose, i can already tell by your posts you wont get very far in poker, and if i was playing on your table i'd work you out in 2 seconds. You neither have the skill or the mind to make it to the top. Try opening that tiny little mind of yours for once, might boost you negative ROI.

I can only assume you have a negative ROI by your negative responses to all my posts, so you need someone to take it out on when you get knocked out l1 by overplaying your AK. Ring a bell yet? Ding /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure there CAN be any other responses to your posts than flame posts. I'll be waiting for you at the $109s...might be a long wait for me /images/graemlins/frown.gif That's also assuming you don't lose your entire bankroll at the $55s, which is a distinct possibility.

Oh, and your assumptions about my ROI are pretty way off, nice read!

MegaBet
09-29-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
an understanding of position and a deeper understanding of postflop play increases your ROI

breaking news at 11

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, nh

Slim Pickens
09-29-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so you need someone to take it out on when you get knocked out l1 by overplaying your AK.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you see a lot of people at the 22's overplaying AK?

citanul
09-29-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so you need someone to take it out on when you get knocked out l1 by overplaying your AK.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i see a lot of pepole at the 100s overplaying their AK. last time i played a bunch of 20s, i had several people in a couple hours go in on the flop with unimproved AK and act irate when they lost.

citanul

SCfuji
09-29-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If i haven't hit a monster i'm normally around 800-900 chips l4 at least which really does make a difference to your ROI.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think this is skewed. it would be more accurate if you said you are either at 800-900 chips or 300-400 compared to our "weak-tight" 600 stacks.

stanzee
09-29-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If i haven't hit a monster i'm normally around 800-900 chips l4 at least which really does make a difference to your ROI.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think this is skewed. it would be more accurate if you said you are either at 800-900 chips or 300-400 compared to our "weak-tight" 600 stacks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see what you are saying but my reads and extensive notes (especially against the daytime multitablers) are normally very good, so not an accurate statement at all.

SCfuji
09-29-2005, 07:45 PM
so you are saying that this works 100% of the time or very close to 100%?

Michael C.
09-29-2005, 07:46 PM
Just out of curiosity, why do people keep responding to someone who posts ONLY to get attention?

09-29-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
30%ROI and 46%ITM in the 20s over 1000

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, i want those numbers. JW, how many tables are u playing and are they in sets? How many games did u play at 1, 2, etc tables till you added more?

Slim Pickens
09-29-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i see a lot of pepole at the 100s overplaying their AK. last time i played a bunch of 20s, i had several people in a couple hours go in on the flop with unimproved AK and act irate when they lost.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen that a lot at lower levels too. Ex: BB pushes t1000 over a t150 MP raise with 25/50 blinds. MP calls, shows 88 and chat-berates BB for overplaying AK after the hand.

I'm hoping stanzee can elaborate on overplaying AK as I think he says most of his regular opponents are too weak-tight, so his mentioning AK as an anomaly interests me.

MegaBet
09-29-2005, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just out of curiosity, why do people keep responding to someone who posts ONLY to get attention?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because making fun of dumb fish is hilarious! He does bring it on himself.

MegaBet
09-29-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, i want those numbers. JW, how many tables are u playing and are they in sets? How many games did u play at 1, 2, etc tables till you added more?

[/ QUOTE ]

...and if you believe his numbers, then you must believe that I'm Santa Claus! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ogre
09-29-2005, 08:04 PM
you must 1 table

MegaBet
09-29-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you must 1 table

[/ QUOTE ]

Me? Nah, I 8-table, but I'm taking the rest of the month off.

stanzee
09-29-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so you are saying that this works 100% of the time or very close to 100%?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not 100%, but works very well in the right table conditions, and against the right players. Obviously, i'd avoid this against a fish or someone who is super agro, but again this comes down to paying great attention. Saying half the time i have 800-900 chips and half the time i have 300-400 chips by l4 is not accurate in the slightest.

The idea of my opening post is just to point out that playing overly tight means you are missing out on pots here and there.

Loosening up early alone wont get you to my magic number of ROI30% but i do aim on getting every edge from every spot possible. I'm now perfecting my play to a tee, and i'm not saying it isn't hard work because it is (although it's getting much easier), but it ultimately makes me a better rounded player then most.

My aim is to hit the very top of poker and you wont do this by nut-peddling. Sooner or later the SnGs will dry up and become much less profitable then now, and the bulk of players who have been making good dollar on SnGs today, will be lost tomorrow.

Once i've proven myself at the top of SNGs (which wont be long from now) i'll play something else. I hear 6% is a good ROI at the 215s? Well i'll let you know what the max is very soon (in the coming months).

Ogre
09-29-2005, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you must 1 table

[/ QUOTE ]

Me? Nah, I 8-table, but I'm taking the rest of the month off.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry i was talking the the OP

stanzee
09-29-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I play sets 4 tabling (starting all 4 tables close to simultaneously). I'll only start another table if i go out level 1 (which might i add is rare). If i go out level 2 onwards, i tend to just finish the remaining 3 without starting another table.

Ogre
09-29-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Once i've proven myself at the top of SNGs (which wont be long from now) i'll play something else. I hear 6% is a good ROI at the 215s? Well i'll let you know what the max is very soon (in the coming months).

[/ QUOTE ]

I currently don't ignore any posters but Ive been thinking about putting you on my ignore list and this statement has just thrown me over the edge.

Nicholasp27
09-29-2005, 08:14 PM
[quote Saying half the time i have 800-900 chips and half the time i have 300-400 chips by l4 is not accurate in the slightest.

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently u don't read posts as well as u read card players...nobody said 1/2 the time u have 300 and 1/2 the time u have 900...they said u either have 300 or 900...no mention of %s there

Michael C.
09-29-2005, 08:20 PM
Nah, I actually 4 table the 109s and 215s. But thanks for asking. ;-)

MegaBet
09-29-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I currently don't ignore any posters but Ive been thinking about putting you on my ignore list and this statement has just thrown me over the edge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on Ogre, just see the funny side. Do you really think a good player would feel the need to post crap like this? Every time I read fishy stanzee's posts, I can only imagine how much he is losing. And that makes me /images/graemlins/grin.gif

stanzee
09-29-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen that a lot at lower levels too. Ex: BB pushes t1000 over a t150 MP raise with 25/50 blinds. MP calls, shows 88 and chat-berates BB for overplaying AK after the hand.

I'm hoping stanzee can elaborate on overplaying AK as I think he says most of his regular opponents are too weak-tight, so his mentioning AK as an anomaly interests me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was referring to people over playing AK l1&2. L3 i find is a different ball game, as i personally think it is harder to make a read from l3 onward then it is on l1&2.

stanzee
09-29-2005, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[quote Saying half the time i have 800-900 chips and half the time i have 300-400 chips by l4 is not accurate in the slightest.

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently u don't read posts as well as u read card players...nobody said 1/2 the time u have 300 and 1/2 the time u have 900...they said u either have 300 or 900...no mention of %s there

[/ QUOTE ]

you got me there... I implied the poster said "half the time" just so i could make my point, that many more times i'm left with 800+chips.

The Don
09-29-2005, 08:28 PM
Don't hate on this guy, what he is saying is largely true (although I did say it myself 2 months ago right here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=singletable&Number=3034870 )).

I was at 29% through 890 but I admit that I was RUNNING WELL. You should too stan....

lorinda
09-29-2005, 08:29 PM
I didn't offer to tie your laces.

Lori

Freudian
09-29-2005, 08:35 PM
Ray Zee should raise his kids better.

stanzee
09-29-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't hate on this guy, what he is saying is largely true (although I did say it myself 2 months ago right here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=singletable&Number=3034870 )).

I was at 29% through 890 but I admit that I was RUNNING WELL. You should too stan....

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, just read your post and it is similar to my opening post (i.e the stats, the gameplan).. only difference was i get flamed and you get pats on the back.

I do think some people just flame for the hell of it (megalose), but i know my stats are true and i'm making good money at the moment.

How you been running since you made that post?

I admit i haven't been running badly the last 1000, but still think i can maintain a 30% ROI for the next 1000 if i stayed at the 20s.

Oh, and thanks for sticking up for me.

MegaBet
09-29-2005, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, just read your post and it is similar to my opening post (i.e the stats, the gameplan).. only difference was i get flamed and you get pats on the back.

[/ QUOTE ]

...because you're an ass...

[ QUOTE ]
I do think some people just flame for the hell of it (megalose).

[/ QUOTE ]

...I only flame YOU because you're an ass...

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and thanks for sticking up for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

...guess he hasn't had the honor of reading all your dumb egomaniacal posts...

MegaBet
09-29-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ray Zee should raise his kids better.

[/ QUOTE ]

StanZee is the anti-ZeeJustin /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ilya
09-29-2005, 09:00 PM
You are curtains.

09-29-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cuz that was his only post about his stats and he SHOWED us. Every post you make is about how great you are but we never see any stats, that's why you get flamed.

MegaBet
09-29-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
only difference was i get flamed and you get pats on the back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe if you cut out the following comments, you wouldn't get flamed:

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone is probably wondering what makes Stanzee so much better then the rest?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
How can he hit a 30%ROI and 46%ITM in the 20s over 1000 games? Is he god? Is he the special one?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Well no, just one of the best poker players around at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
This is just a tiny example of what makes me a cut above.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Class dismissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

The middle part of your post will generate a good discussion. The beginning and end just make you look like a dumb jerk, and that's why no one takes you seriously.

MegaBet
09-29-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's curtains for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

ilya
09-29-2005, 09:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's curtains for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey if he's got good reads good notes and good postflop skills seeing more flops early could well be a good idea for him.

MegaBet
09-29-2005, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's curtains for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey if he's got good reads good notes and good postflop skills seeing more flops early could well be a good idea for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, that's a BIG IF

The Yugoslavian
09-29-2005, 09:21 PM
Post deleted by durron597

ilya
09-29-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's curtains for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, that's a BIG IF

[/ QUOTE ]

meh he's prolly a gimmick account but it doens't mean he's not good. i mean i agree that he sounds silly.

The Don
09-29-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cuz that was his only post about his stats and he SHOWED us. Every post you make is about how great you are but we never see any stats, that's why you get flamed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally believe him and here's why... Our posts are nearly identical, I just described 'optimal' (for lack of a better word) stategy more tactfully.

Also, I was 7.5% in 500 33s after I made that post... never underestimate negative variance.

I have been 45.7% over September in my "month off" in 136 55s though /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MegaBet
09-29-2005, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure I could tie your shoelaces successfully if I ever took my nuts off of your chin and my dick out of your mouth.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahahaha, that is FREAKIN hilarious!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ace_in_the_hole
09-29-2005, 09:37 PM
To OP: Sample size too small.

Winwood
09-30-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are curtains.

[/ QUOTE ]

Degen
09-30-2005, 06:19 PM
jesus dude, you are a douche lol

knock this crap off-when you finally need advice, you wont be able to get it...

helpmeout
09-30-2005, 11:36 PM
Thanks for the great post, even though most of it was bragging and 46% ITM is BS.

But yeah it is annoying seeing the continual piss poor advice of raising only AA KK QQ AK and calling everything else early.

Some people dont wanna play the 20's for the next 5 years and loosening up preflop is definately a necessity to beat bigger games.

Dont worry about the flames I get plenty as well, it just seems many of the ABCers dont wanna open their mind to alternative styles of playing.

K9s is definately too good to throw away in CO when folded to you in most situations. Even with overly loose players you can still limp sometimes and steal on the flop when it is checked to you cos of the small pot.

pergesu
09-30-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it just seems many of the ABCers dont wanna open their mind to alternative styles of playing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude you need to get off your high horse.

I don't have any issue with you playing more hands than most. I don't have any issues with you suggesting that other people play more. It may work for you, and that's awesome. I think you might even be a pretty good player. The problem is that every single thread you're in, you feel the need to criticize a style that works for a lot of players. Sure, say you disagree with it, and suggest alternate plays. There's absolutely no reason to be so disdainful or snobbish in every single post you make. We get the point.

helpmeout
10-01-2005, 12:08 AM
I criticize people who think that style A is the right way and that anybody who does not agree should be flamed.

Posting anything outside the norm results in plenty of weak insults.

10-01-2005, 02:03 AM
That is not what's happening. I play very odd poker compared to the people here and I'm not getting insulted much, although I do tend to get a bit of disagreement. Stanzee's just being arrogant about everything. Notice how almost all the replies have absolutely nothing to do with the content. I don't think anyone cares about what he's talking about, it's just how he's talking about it.

By the way, Stanzee is doing exactly what you're reportedly criticizing. Kinda odd how you defend him when he's so blatantly criticizing everyone's 'normal' play. I mean come on, look at the thread title.

helpmeout
10-01-2005, 02:14 AM
A lot of poker players are arrogant jerks it doesnt make them bad poker players.

I mean really who cares if he is being an idiot.

At least he brings something new to the table.

Look at how rediculous some of the posts are in this thread, they are nothing but flames and/or fluff.

If you are gonna flame someone or be a jerk at least add some content.

Egoboosting/arrogant post + small content > whiny no content flames

10-01-2005, 02:28 AM
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the vast majority of this world doesn't care whether a person's good at poker or not if he/she is a complete jackass.

Aside from that, there can be a lot more content if Stanzee just talked normally. If talking about content was Stanzee's serious goal, then he is either VERY, VERY stupid or he has some alterior motives.

citanul
10-01-2005, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I criticize people who think that style A is the right way and that anybody who does not agree should be flamed.

Posting anything outside the norm results in plenty of weak insults.

[/ QUOTE ]

you were not getting flamed for playing a style different than some one that is a commonly accepted style, you were getting flamed for stating as fact things that are not fact, and jumping up and down, as i noted in another thread. there's a big difference between "my style is different than yours" and "your theory, which has hundreds of pages of mathematical proof behind it, is just wrong, because i say so." you lept to a bunch of statements about sngs that were clearly rooted in cash game play, didn't have any way of backing them up, and then said as your only defense that the best way for you to learn is for someone to show up, have hte patience to wade through your attitude, and then teach you in a patient manner. it's just not the best way to get people to help you out.

cit

bawcerelli
10-01-2005, 04:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it's just not the best way to get people to help you out.

cit

[/ QUOTE ]

was that a pun?

RikaKazak
10-01-2005, 04:33 AM
LOLOLOL, WOW, you think you're good cause you're beating the 20's, (no offense to anyone else), but you're a retard. The 20's are a joke. My ROI is 21% after over 1,000 SNG's and that's 500 55's 300 109's and 200 215's. I would love you play with you in the little home game SNG me and my buddies play, oh btw, did I mention 3 of us do this full time for a living NL 400 6 max up to NL 2000 10 handed, and the other 2 are part time (because they're finishing college) You're a joke man. Play some real stakes before you talk smack. $22, LOL, is a JOKE!!!!!!!!! I wipe my ass with $20, and $40 if I had chili, LOL!!!!

bluefeet
10-01-2005, 04:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
LOLOLOL, WOW, you think you're good cause you're beating the 20's,

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The 20's are a joke

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
$22, LOL, is a JOKE!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
(no offense to anyone else)

[/ QUOTE ]

...none taken i'm sure

Cactus Jack
10-01-2005, 09:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure I could tie your shoelaces successfully if I ever took my <deleted> off of your chin and my <deleted> out of your mouth.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously take offense to this and if I were a mod, you'd be out of here. If you think it was funny, I assure you, it was NOT. I can assure you, however, it was uncalled for, inappropriate and disgusting.

This kind of thing kills a forum. If tolerated, I would not be here, even if you were throwing gold at my feet.

pergesu
10-01-2005, 10:24 AM
I'm pretty sure it was funny as hell.

Also, consider the ridiculous number of +++++EV posts Yugo makes (I'll give you a hint: they include half nekkid chicks) - this is his version of pushing 32o and getting called /images/graemlins/confused.gif

durron597
10-01-2005, 10:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Also, consider the ridiculous number of +++++EV posts Yugo makes (I'll give you a hint: they include half nekkid chicks) - this is his version of pushing 32o and getting called /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

While I as me agree with you pergesu, he IS right.

I'm only deleting the post because I also know that Yugo knows better.

stanzee
10-01-2005, 10:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure I could tie your shoelaces successfully if I ever took my <deleted> off of your chin and my <deleted> out of your mouth.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously take offense to this and if I were a mod, you'd be out of here. If you think it was funny, I assure you, it was NOT. I can assure you, however, it was uncalled for, inappropriate and disgusting.

This kind of thing kills a forum. If tolerated, I would not be here, even if you were throwing gold at my feet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely agree. Of course Yugo wont get booted out of here for those appalling comments, as shall we say, there is one rule for one another rule for others. To reiterate what you said cactus, if i was a mod, Yugo would be out of here so quick his feet wouldn't touch the ground.

I tend to not take these sort of repulsive comments to personal though, the best thing is to just ignore these comments.

I noted in another forum, that a Mod banned a poster for calling him an idiot... Think the mods need to start being a bit more consistent.

durron597
10-01-2005, 10:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I noted in another forum, that a Mod banned a poster for calling him an idiot... Think the mods need to start being a bit more consistent.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I banned him for repeated trolls over a period of several weeks with that being the straw that broke the camels back.

I am *trying* to be nice. But some posters aren't making it easy.

pergesu
10-01-2005, 10:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe YOU need to be more consistent.

I'll elaborate, since I'm sure it's not readily apparent to most people. The poster you mentioned called durron an "idiot," which is an epithet. Yugo implied that you're gay. Homosexuality is merely a sexual orientation, and the suggestion that you may lean that way is nowhere on the level of making a direct personal attack on someone.

Cactus Jack
10-01-2005, 10:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Back when I was in the Air Force--right after they stopped using cloth on the wings, I think--we had something called an Attaboy Certificate. One thousand Attaboys entitled you to be a Leader of Men. One Aw [censored] ticket wipe them out.

Regardless of someone's contributions and intentions at humor, this simply is over the line. I hate seeing this at the tables, but I really can't stand it in a forum. It's worse than a bathroom at a truckstop, cause I may only stop there once. You gotta have rules and at least try to have some class. If you don't demand it OF yourself, then at least demand it FOR others. That's just the way I feel. YMMV.

Thanks for understanding, Duron. Much obliged. I won't be doing this again, just this once. I brought it to your attention. Enough said.

CJ

stanzee
10-01-2005, 10:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe YOU need to be more consistent.

I'll elaborate, since I'm sure it's not readily apparent to most people. The poster you mentioned called durron an "idiot," which is an epithet. Yugo implied that you're gay. Homosexuality is merely a sexual orientation, and the suggestion that you may lean that way is nowhere on the level of making a direct personal attack on someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think it was the shear vulgurness of the comment that some may find offensive. Can you really not see that??

Manque
10-01-2005, 12:50 PM
I have a 28% roi over 1000 $22's and I didn't put in nearly the effort of the op

DerFleischmeister
10-01-2005, 01:24 PM
Is that you, Fillmaff?

MegaBet
10-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Jeez, take a chill pill and buy a sense of humor!

Sponger15SB
10-01-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a 28% roi over 1000 $22's and I didn't put in nearly the effort of the op

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd take your $6k and move up

The Yugoslavian
10-01-2005, 04:41 PM
If Easy E is wrong here then I don't wanna be right.

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Yugoslav
<font color="white">#1 Forum Killa!!!</font>

Manque
10-01-2005, 05:15 PM
I took some money out to buy a laptop /images/graemlins/smile.gif
And to pay bills /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Need to replenish br