PDA

View Full Version : Krocked Deals

happyjaypee
05-15-2003, 06:16 PM
Hi all

There have been a lot of discussion recently about krocked deals. I first did'nt belive in it but yesterday I saw this happen:

A new guy sit whit 20$ in a NL 0.25/0.50% game. He sees every flops and calls raises whit crap. He quickly got down to 2$. He then proceded to got all-in repetadly and won back is money. He continued to play juck but hit every single flop! He got 1 flush, 3 str8 and 2 quads in half a hour!!! You know the like...

plays 85o, makes a 8 full of 5's on the river to beat nut flush on turn
plays T4s, Makes a wheel on the river
plays A4o, AA flops and he beats AK whit a 4 on the river
etc.
etc.
etc.......

He toke is stack up to 146,75$!! And that in just about 45min!!!!! Whit everyone broke, the game broke up........

I let you guess on what site this happened....

-Happy /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

HavanaBanana
05-15-2003, 06:36 PM
It happened at your kitchen table?

btw look at this poll, quite interesting how many win at poker /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

http://www.twoplustwo.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=257366&page=0& view=collapsed&sb=5&o=2&fpart=1

happyjaypee
05-15-2003, 09:47 PM
It happened at your kitchen table?

You spilled the fun /forums/images/icons/frown.gif . Yes indeed it happenned in my home game. Just to show funny thing happens in poker, live or online. In fact, I'd be more woried if those things never happenned online.

Poker is a game of skill but there IS luck factor involved. Whitout that luck factor, our game would die and no one would make money. Whould you bet money vs a better chess player then you? No cause he will beat you everytime! Would you bet big money on a coin flip? No because it's just luck (or you might have a gambling problem /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif ).

Bottom line, endure your badbeats and stop comming winning here about kroocked deals and flaw algorithem and sites cheating plr... Those site makes so much money they have little to gain losing there reputation. Having a legit site will make 'em more money in the long run then putting up a scam to rob players...

happyjaypee
05-15-2003, 10:41 PM
stop comming winning here about kroocked deals

I obviously meent whinning... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

justus
05-16-2003, 01:03 AM
I love that signature. Especially in light of the fact that your mistakes come so often. Whining is the word you must be looking for. God I'm a bitch tonight

justus
05-16-2003, 01:04 AM
Well okay and crooked and coming.

happyjaypee
05-16-2003, 05:39 AM
I love that signature. Especially in light of the fact that your mistakes come so often. Whining is the word you must be looking

/forums/images/icons/blush.gif indeed, lol

Don't be to hard on my english, you see I'm french Canadian. I don't mind people pointing out my spelling mistakes though. It helps me get better /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

lefty rosen
05-16-2003, 06:01 PM
Being somebody who knows alot about stats and being somebody who has hung around the track for years, these same morons do this all the time its called a 20,000 dollar triactor or superfecta, no different then that morons play, except he was paidoff 145 dollars vs 10,000 plus. Get over it!

happyjaypee
05-16-2003, 06:49 PM
except he was paidoff 145 dollars vs 10,000 plus. Get over it!

Hey, I was basically telling people who whine about badbeat to shut up, not whining myself you know. We NEED those things to happen for the game to continue to be good.