PDA

View Full Version : Question for those who datamine a TON

HoldEmKillah
09-29-2005, 03:45 PM
Tomorrow I'm going away for 4 days. Will it be a potential problem if I open up my party skins and partymine and datamine all the tables for 4 days straight? I currently datamine about 12-15 hours/day and only stop because I'm being cautious. Is there any reaons to NOT datamine for 4 days straight?

excession
09-29-2005, 07:13 PM
Because it's guys like you who might get datamining banned altogther?

Other than that, no...

WalkAmongUs
09-30-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tomorrow I'm going away for 4 days. Will it be a potential problem if I open up my party skins and partymine and datamine all the tables for 4 days straight? I currently datamine about 12-15 hours/day and only stop because I'm being cautious. Is there any reaons to NOT datamine for 4 days straight?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really need this much data? 600-1,000 hands is more than enough to get an idea of someones play. People that datamine this much and think they need 30,000 hands on each player are just kidding themselves. I feel like its more about saying "I have a bigger database than you so I know all" than it is about getting a read on your competition. You simply don't need this much data. Give me 100-200 hands on each opponent at a table and I'll be plenty fine.