PDA

View Full Version : Stackable Bonuses

StLouisMike
09-29-2005, 01:54 PM
Does "stackable bonus" mean that for say at Party when they offer reload bonuses I can deposit my $500 one day then a day or two later deposit another $500 for another bonus? I read the definitions on BW.com but, I still wasn't sure what it meant. Thanks for the replies in advance

Mike

MycroftX
09-29-2005, 03:04 PM
stackable bonuses mean you can build up bonuses, and deposit over and over while the bonus offer is still underway.

Party and skins do not allow stackable bonuses.

theben
09-29-2005, 03:12 PM
yes, but dont cashout until they are cleared

vilemerchant
09-29-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
stackable bonuses mean you can build up bonuses, and deposit over and over while the bonus offer is still underway.

Party and skins do not allow stackable bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Party and skins certainly do allow you to 'stack' different bonuses if you have multiple bonus codes available to you. You work them off one at a time of course.

MycroftX
09-29-2005, 03:29 PM
yeah? I had a refer a friend bonus, the TAF15 thing or whatever. But when I deposited for the IGM-pay 20% hundred bucks, they took away my tell a friend bonus for 25 bucks.

I called and asked why, and the fella told me I couldnt have two bonuses at once, and that they remove the smaller one.

This was a while ago though, maybe it has changed since, but I just assumed their policy was no stacking for any type of bonus.

maybe they just didnt like me /images/graemlins/frown.gif

vilemerchant
09-29-2005, 03:38 PM
I'm not sure about TAF, but just last week people were able to stack 5 different bonuses at party totalling $280. Also the multipoker skin had their September reload madness where you could stack 5 different bonuses worth $1500 total.

MycroftX
09-29-2005, 04:21 PM
Does multipoker have the same sign up bonuses and IGM bonuses as the rest of the skins? I've never signed up there.

StLouisMike
09-30-2005, 11:59 AM
5 different codes? Where do you find these codes I usually only get one that will pop up when I sign on at PP.

Mike