PDA

View Full Version : SIIHP

MINETZ
09-29-2005, 01:29 PM
OOT's favorite topic. What are the risks for the female in this situation? anyone have experiences of things going wrong?

SackUp
09-29-2005, 01:31 PM
Clubber Lang

You want my prediction - Pain.

PoBoy321
There are lots of risks. (http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/tucker_tries_buttsex_hilarity_does_not_ensue.phtml #278)

Jeebus
you could probably tear something but I don't know for sure. someone told me once its really risky to guys too, but i dont know how.

BoogerFace
09-29-2005, 01:34 PM
Why not find out for yourself and post a trip report?

MINETZ
09-29-2005, 01:35 PM
if its works out ill post a trip report...

iluzion
09-29-2005, 01:38 PM
i dont get how SIIHP becomes that?

MrTrik
09-29-2005, 01:38 PM
Good luck. I'd bet you're gonna be in pain.

steelcmg
09-29-2005, 01:40 PM
she might not be able to poop for a week.

obsidian
09-29-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There are lots of risks. (http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/tucker_tries_buttsex_hilarity_does_not_ensue.phtml #278)

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, just wow.

Slow Play Ray
09-29-2005, 01:43 PM
An example (http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/tucker_tries_buttsex_hilarity_does_not_ensue.phtml #278) of what can go wrong.

MINETZ
09-29-2005, 01:44 PM
this is awful, but i was thinking more along the ling of permanently [censored] up something /w her pooper.

Slow Play Ray
09-29-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, didn't realize I got beat to this!

steelcmg
09-29-2005, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, didn't realize I got beat to this!

[/ QUOTE ]
That sh it was funny
But Tucker Max wasn’t done. Oh no, after depositing enough grease in her to run a Formula One racecar, I dumped half of what remained onto my cock and balls

“Did you…did you just…[censored] on my dick?”

MINETZ
09-29-2005, 01:52 PM
how does the smell just not go away, living with that smell for the rest of the year would be the worst thing ever.

irishpint
09-29-2005, 02:08 PM
thats one of my favorite tucker max stories but it's not fair to only recommend one. everyone should read them all- they are brilliant.

MINETZ
09-29-2005, 02:10 PM
anyone have any knowledge on if you can permanently [censored] up her pooper?

09-29-2005, 02:13 PM
The lining between the vagina and the pooper is very thin...the friction can cause it to tear and feces can leak into her vagina...causing quite alot of problems

PocketJokers72
09-29-2005, 03:00 PM
"Everyone's doing anal. Its the new Black."

Gold, Jerry!

HopeydaFish
09-29-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The lining between the vagina and the pooper is very thin...the friction can cause it to tear and feces can leak into her vagina...causing quite alot of problems

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but only for her.

09-29-2005, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you could probably tear something but I don't know for sure. someone told me once its really risky to guys too, but i dont know how.

[/ QUOTE ]

getting poop in your urethra could be very very dangerous and life threatening.

09-29-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but only for her.

[/ QUOTE ] actually....if the guy doesn't use a condom, the bacteria from her anus can get into the guys pee hole and cause some seriuos infection as well-think painful unrination

HopeydaFish
09-29-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but only for her.

[/ QUOTE ] actually....if the guy doesn't use a condom, the bacteria from her anus can get into the guys pee hole and cause some seriuos infection as well-think painful unrination

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a minute, wait a minute...Girls poop? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

09-29-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but only for her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a minute, wait a minute...Girls poop? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]i know crazy right? buy ya we poop, no matter what other girls have told you before...

dtbog
09-29-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OOT's favorite topic. What are the risks for the female in this situation? anyone have experiences of things going wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the tubgirl pic is a direct result of an unfortunate SIIHP experience.

09-29-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had this happen to me. It wasn't poop, but e-coli bacteria. UTI resulted. Peed blood. Wear a raincoat, friends.

hoopsie44
09-29-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HopeydaFish
09-29-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had this happen to me. It wasn't poop, but e-coli bacteria. UTI resulted. Peed blood. Wear a raincoat, friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it worth it? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

captZEEbo1
09-29-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that tuckermax article was pretty damn funny