PDA

View Full Version : Scancardsnow.com

bennies
09-29-2005, 12:00 PM
Hi all,

I don't know where to post this so I'll do it here. My dad wants to know if this thing is for real - SCANCARDSNOW.COM . He feels people always know when he has Aces... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

citanul
09-29-2005, 12:03 PM
it's not.

citanul

pokerlaw
09-29-2005, 12:05 PM
lol.

09-29-2005, 12:06 PM
So many conspiracy theorists...so little merit.

If I thought people knew what I was holding, I would look at my play first. I would look at something like this last. The integrity of the game is more important to these card room's success than anything.

junkmail3
09-29-2005, 12:07 PM
Tell him to stop raising preflop then.

downtown
09-29-2005, 12:07 PM
I am not gay, buy my friend is. He wonders if you could tell him where the gay bars are. Thanks! (from my friend I mean.)

09-29-2005, 12:17 PM
Tell your dad if he opens up his monitor and looks though the back...he can see everyone else's cards too. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Nicholasp27
09-29-2005, 12:27 PM
the way it works is that you have client software running on your desktop (ie party poker)

it connects to pp's server, which sends your computer information as it occurs...it doesn't need to send your computer your opps' cards unless it goes to showdown, so it doesn't send your computer those cards until that time

therefore, it's impossible to look at your opps' cards from your end

if they somehow hacked pp's server, then there MAY be a way to look at the cards, but that hasn't happened...and if it had, the hackers wouldn't be selling software for $60 that allows u to see others' cards

the only true way to see others' cards is to somehow get a trojan onto their computer...u can then see everything they are doing, including their cards...

so don't worry...tell ur dad to stop worrying

TheNoodleMan
09-29-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tell your dad if he opens up his monitor and looks though the back...he can see everyone else's cards too. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
nh

bennies
09-29-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am not gay, buy my friend is. He wonders if you could tell him where the gay bars are. Thanks! (from my friend I mean.)

[/ QUOTE ]

now if you had said this about your dad it would have been funny...

bennies
09-29-2005, 12:35 PM
Thanks

09-29-2005, 01:03 PM
this really has nothing to do with anything, but i was kinda funny. Few years ago i was playing a cash table on party poker. When the cards were dealt my cards showed up with the backs up like an opponent and i can see one other person's cards like they were mine. Was weird, some sort of bug. There was no action on the hand and everyone was returned their money for that hand. Went normal after that....musta been some sort of weird glitch.

downtown
09-29-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

now if you had said this about your dad it would have been funny...

[/ QUOTE ]

It also had a misspelling, so it really wasn't funny anyway. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pooh74
09-29-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this really has nothing to do with anything, but i was kinda funny. Few years ago i was playing a cash table on party poker. When the cards were dealt my cards showed up with the backs up like an opponent and i can see one other person's cards like they were mine. Was weird, some sort of bug. There was no action on the hand and everyone was returned their money for that hand. Went normal after that....musta been some sort of weird glitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isnt there a game like that? "Blind Man's Bluff" or somehting?

NoWorry
10-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Consider this, though: loading the software on your computer could very well be planting the very trojan needed to transmit YOUR cards to their server.

stupidsucker
10-02-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Consider this, though: loading the software on your computer could very well be planting the very trojan needed to transmit YOUR cards to their server.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe we have a correct example of irony right here kids.