PDA

View Full Version : OT: Trip Report - Octoberfest in Munich

skipperbob
09-29-2005, 11:04 AM
Do you like good beer, by the liter?...Do you like great food, by the kilo?...Do you like thousands of drunken women dancing & singing?...Do you like watching "SFB" scoring with the biggest-tittied German Fraulien in the history of "old fool's" ?

Well, then make your way to MUNICH the last two weeks of Sept - early October....IT IS THE "GREEK-NUTZ"
/images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif

downtown
09-29-2005, 11:38 AM
I hope you listen to my advice and sit for a few hours in the Augustiner tent. It's the best! Good luck with the Maedels too.

Have fun! Oktoberfest was perhaps the most fun I've ever had drinking. (And that's no small feat, there's been quite a bit of drinking.)

GtrHtr
09-29-2005, 12:07 PM
God I love Oktoberfest in Munich. I even went by myself one time and still had a great time. Just get one of those huge pretzels to hang around your neck to munch on to keep your "bread" intake up while you drink endlessly.

Your trip report will be useless without pics.

skipperbob
09-29-2005, 12:33 PM
We were in the Armbruster Tent (I was a guest = no say in where we went)...We had a first row table on the balcony..I spent first 2 hours looking down the blouses of frauleins on grond floor...Next 4 hours licking beer, lipstick, perfume and sweat off the busom of my "date"...I don't know where they found this woman, but there has never been a more perfect match..I'm easy to please /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Will somebody please let incredibly-lovely Mrs."SFB" know that I will be a couple of months late getting home /images/graemlins/confused.gif