PDA

View Full Version : Bleeehhh

Drontier
09-29-2005, 02:27 AM
Once the flop came, I was already prepared for the check fold. Then someone donks, and the TAG folds. I sit there wondering what I should really do. The donker so far has only donked draws and now the guy left to act is a complete idiot that can never fold as long as he has runner outs(playing pretty much 70% of hands pf). I'm confused. So I fold... What do you guys do with these reads?
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/club.gif. CO posts a blind of $5.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, CO (poster) checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, CO calls.

Flop: (8 SB) T/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, CO folds, Hero folds...

brazilio
09-29-2005, 02:31 AM
Even if it's 100% he's on a draw, he's also got at least 3 more outs to beat you, and probably 6 more, not to mention the SB acting behind me makes this an instafold for me.

einbert
09-29-2005, 02:38 AM
I'm not fully convinced this isn't a prank of some sort.

I guess I will go ahead and give a serious answer though:
Consider your hand's strength in relation to the flop cards and your opponents' hand range. Then consider the pot size.

I hope that helps. Good luck.