PDA

View Full Version : ClaytonN's SNG ADHOC

ClaytonN
09-29-2005, 12:07 AM
Okay, it's about time I did one of these again, some of you guys can follow if you'd like.

From Saturday 6AM EST until Sunday 6AM EST I am going to continuously 8-table the 11's, starting with a $500 roll. If I ever run hot at some point I'll dip into the 22's as well.

I don't quite expect or know how many SNG's I will log, probably somewhere around 250? I will take breaks for bathrooms, and that's about it. I've got enough energy drinks and lust for money that I'll need.

I will release my empire and eurobet SN's upon start of the ADHOC.

Results will be logged in the latest SNG excel spreadsheet. I suck at putting SNG results into PokerTracker, and I don't have SNG tracker. If someone could help me out with that I'd be greatly appreciative.

Wish me luck!

runner4life7
09-29-2005, 12:09 AM
Good luck, and my god dont kill yourself by the end of this.

john smith
09-29-2005, 12:11 AM
I thought you temporarily quit playing poker? Good luck though, hope you do good.

A_Junglen
09-29-2005, 12:14 AM
Good luck, 24hrs straight is pretty ridiculous.

pergesu
09-29-2005, 12:14 AM
Why not split it into three days? Or maybe do three ten hour days?

Playing 24 straight hours can not be good for you or your ROI.

stillbr
09-29-2005, 12:17 AM
I've been wanting to do this aswell. Although I think you should call it ADSOC (all day sng obsessed challenge, as opposed to all day holdem obsessed challenge). I hope to try it within the next three weeks or so. Has anyone done it at the SNGs before??

Shilly
09-29-2005, 12:46 AM
What is your plan for Friday night? I can't imagine a typical Friday night that would be conducive to waking up at 6:00 in the morning and playing poker for 24 straight hours the next day.

ClaytonN
09-29-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought you temporarily quit playing poker? Good luck though, hope you do good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did. And then I changed my mind.

Hopefully Saturday/Sunday will get my ass back into gear.

I plan on going to sleep early Friday night. I'm staying up late tonight writing a paper so that should put me dead set on the proper schedule for waking up early on Saturday.

ClaytonN
09-29-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's kinda the point. If I split it into three ten hour days, that's just gay and takes away too much from my social time.

I've gotten very lazy with my poker as of late. This will definitely change that.

MelchyBeau
09-29-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then it wouldn't be an ADHOC (All Day Holdem Online Challenge)

Melch

chisness
09-29-2005, 02:06 AM
i did 7 in a row last night and don't think i could handle much more

ClaytonN
10-01-2005, 03:16 AM
This is unfortunately getting delayed a few weeks. I now have extra plans on the weekends. Shat.

Sorry for the escalation in suspense or whatever.

Mr_J
10-01-2005, 03:19 AM
That's ok. We can pick it up when I start 12-16 tabling the 55s and I can brag about making 1k a day for a month.

Jman28
10-01-2005, 07:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is unfortunately getting delayed a few weeks. I now have extra plans on the weekends. Shat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think these challenges are cancellable. You have to cancel your other plans.

mmbt0ne
10-01-2005, 02:01 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very weak, especially when you don't even have a football game this weekend.

In fact..

You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.