PDA

View Full Version : On Cuddling...

PITTM
09-28-2005, 08:44 PM
over the past few months, ive seen many posters being teased for talking about cuddling with a girl. in particular i remember whiskeytown's thread about the girl falling asleep at his house and people calling him a [censored] for just cuddling her. i am a big proponent of cuddling, but perhaps i am a bit of a pussy. physical contact with someone you care about is generally very satisfying. cuddling also does wonders for getting more than cuddling. all in all, i think it gets a bad rap from many oot "bros".

rj

spamuell
09-28-2005, 08:47 PM
With whiskeytown, the point wasn't about cuddling. Cuddling someone you love is fine and fun (but don't talk about it).

This was just some random bar skank who he brought back to his place, could probably have banged with minimal effort but instead cuddled with her which must have been boring as hell because he couldn't know her well enough to care about her, then he came and posted on 2+2 about it.

SoloAJ
09-28-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
cuddling also does wonders for getting more than cuddling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to save face so you don't look like a total pussy.. /images/graemlins/grin.gif
I agree with your entire post though. Maybe we wouldn't have all these 'Are you lonely' polls if these guys started having some contact with someone other than themselves.

PITTM
09-28-2005, 08:49 PM
i know im wayyy lonely after 2 nights without girlfriend. and yeah, cuddling some random bar skank does sound like a bad idea, i guess i forgot about that part.

rj

jakethebake
09-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Ilike cuddling. just not after sex when you're hot and sweaty and tired. Otherwise, it's very nice. The close nonsexual contact just feels very good.

asofel
09-28-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ilike cuddling. just not after sex when you're hot and sweaty and tired. Otherwise, it's very nice. The close nonsexual contact just feels very good.

[/ QUOTE ]

MINETZ
09-28-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the best time for close nonsexual contact... just got to ventelate yourselves so its not too hot.

coffeecrazy1
09-28-2005, 09:31 PM
God, I miss cuddling.

whiskeytown
09-29-2005, 12:30 AM
not exactly random bar skank...

more like fellow musician at the open stage - so we're all there PLAYING music -

and it was either try to get my foot in the door that way or let her drive home drunk alone - or worse yet, with a REAL [censored] -

I still defend my choice - even though I didn't see her again...if this apt. had been clean at the time, I would have.

The most interesting part of the story is this is when I gave up on drinking and started smoking weed instead - much better overall lately - esp. when I wake up in the mornings...

RB

Michael Davis
09-29-2005, 12:41 AM
Everyone here says cuddling with hookers is wrong but I'll do it again I'm sure.

-Michael

Seadood228
09-30-2005, 12:21 AM
I think cuddling is better with someone you barely know--much more to talk about.

PITTM
09-30-2005, 12:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

The most interesting part of the story is this is when I gave up on drinking and started smoking weed instead - much better overall lately - esp. when I wake up in the mornings...

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the most underrated aspect of weed. no hangover.

rj

STLantny
09-30-2005, 12:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the most underrated aspect of weed. no hangover.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually feel tired/rundown the next day, but no real hangover of sorts. Also, my eyes are puffy.

As far as the cuddling, its my test to see if I really like her or not. I dont cuddle one night stands/booty call type girls, but the ones I have a connection with I do. Dunno why, I just seem to want to with girls I actually want to spend time with (other than sex).

whiskeytown
09-30-2005, 01:20 AM
good point - just sitting there for 2 hrs when you can't sleep and they fall asleep is no fun -

seems like I always have to piss 10 min. after they fall asleep - with my arm wrapped around somewhere that I have to wake them up to get it out of there.

RB

jesusarenque
10-13-2005, 09:36 PM
Max Power doesn't cuddle...

tonypaladino
10-13-2005, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone here says cuddling with hookers is wrong but I'll do it again I'm sure.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

You are my hero, btw

Manque
10-13-2005, 09:48 PM
I can cuddle or fall asleep. I can't do both

KDawgCometh
10-13-2005, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Max Power doesn't cuddle...

[/ QUOTE ]

you just strap in and feel the g's

10-13-2005, 10:04 PM
yeah I know I'm missing the point here but everytime I try to read the posts I get distracted by your avatar PITTM. Who is the girl?

whiskeytown
10-13-2005, 10:16 PM
this is true - I shared a room with him once - /images/graemlins/grin.gif - he was the gentleman and took the cot -

RB

PITTM
10-13-2005, 10:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah I know I'm missing the point here but everytime I try to read the posts I get distracted by your avatar PITTM. Who is the girl?

[/ QUOTE ]

MY AVATAR FAQ (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=3387916&Fo rum=,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,All_Forums,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,&Words=&Searchpage=19&Limit=25&Main=3387916&Se arch=true&where=&Name=9421&daterange=&newerval=&ne wertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post338791 6)

rj

DarkForceRising
10-14-2005, 02:00 AM
In the words of Woody Allen...

"The best part of masturbation is the cuddling aftewards".