PDA

View Full Version : need some gf advice...

phil_ivey_fan
09-28-2005, 07:45 PM
If I get good substantial advice, there will be pics to follow...

that said, here's the situation.

I just finised two tests and a big project this afternoon. I am ready to get wasted. My gf works so she can't stay out late, so tonite she wants to go out early and come in early. So I tried (very delicately) to tell her that I wanted to stay out late and get wasted.

Well she over reacts and starts claiming that blah blah blah you just wanna hang out with your friends blah blah blah I feel like I care more for you than you do for me blahb blah blah if the situations were reversed I'd go in early with you...

This is the best relationship I've ever been in, and things are going great. I seriously doubt I am asking too much to wanna not go in early...but I would like some confirmation and also some ideas as to how I could have handled this better (for the future).

- phil

Crimson
09-28-2005, 07:58 PM
Date Self confident girls. Secondly, take her somewhere romantic tommarow to make it up to her, and tell her you didnt have any fun because you knew she was mad at you. But party all night.

tom441lbk
09-28-2005, 08:06 PM
sounds like she really wants to get down tonight. But it looks like she is really freaking out about something that isn't a big deal at all, which girls sometimes do, sucks alot.

But anyway, I'd try to talk it out sensibly if I still wanted to go out, or maybe go out with her, then go back out, but if she stills resists, is it worth her being over reactive about this to stay with her, or is it worth staying with her to lose your manhood?

spamuell
09-28-2005, 08:08 PM
Wait, do you live with her?

jakethebake
09-28-2005, 08:08 PM
I started to give some really bad advice but realized I was just in a bad mood so I'm going with SIIHP.

Argus
09-28-2005, 08:10 PM
If your girlfriend can't spend time alone you should be dumping her as soon as possible. She is an emotional vampire and will rely on you to fulfill her for as long as you two are together. There is nothing wrong with going out and celebrating, and if she can't join you she should be happy that you're going out and having fun, not forcing you to stay in. I don't even want to see her pic.

asofel
09-28-2005, 08:13 PM
Honest, clear, and calm discussion is best. Don't give her any possible excuse to overreact. If she still does, then you need to step back and really evaluate things.

As far as the going out thing, relationships are compromise. There must have been a time in the past when you did what she was hoping to do rather than what you wanted. Don't bring it up in a "well you got your way so I want mine". Explain to her that you try to be fair and reasonable and want the same, and that given the stress you've been under recently, you really need to get out and release the rest of that cramped up energy.

Have you been spending enough time with her? Are there any issues with where you'd go or who you'd go with? Anything else here?

spamuell
09-28-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I started to give some really bad advice

[/ QUOTE ]

It was GDTCH, right?

gonores
09-28-2005, 08:20 PM
This isn't hard. Do something nice and a little special for her during girlfriend time tonight. No harm in taking her out for a nice dinner or something. Give her your undivided attention during this time and let her know she's important. Then go get [censored] up with your friends.

mmbt0ne
09-28-2005, 08:28 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
This isn't hard. Do something nice and a little special for her during girlfriend time tonight. No harm in taking her out for a nice dinner or something. Give her your undivided attention during this time and let her know she's important. Then go get [censored] up with your friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, do this.

ZoSo's playing at tavern right? Run that.

jakethebake
09-28-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was GDTCH, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what this means but my advice was ill-advised and purely a sumptom of my mood.

HopeydaFish
09-28-2005, 09:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was GDTCH, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what this means but my advice was ill-advised and purely a sumptom of my mood.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're quite the rollercoaster of emotions lately, dude.

phil_ivey_fan
09-28-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, do this.

ZoSo's playing at tavern right? Run that.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's where I'll be...and so will that douche that dropped Game Theory

phil_ivey_fan
09-28-2005, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I get good substantial advice, there will be pics to follow...

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the good advice...

Jake - get well soon boss.

and the picture...

http://www.planet-tron.com/2p2/gf.jpg
damn sorostitute

phil_ivey_fan
09-28-2005, 09:42 PM
and a look in to my future... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

http://www.planet-tron.com/2p2/40hands.jpg

09-28-2005, 10:05 PM
Why dont her clothes fit?

2+2 wannabe
09-28-2005, 10:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate when girls do that thing when they roll up the bottom of their jeans

man it's stupid

phil_ivey_fan
09-28-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

quit hating. her vagina smells like pb&amp;j.

although if the kazakastanian character played by ali g took a [censored], I'd imagine it'd look something like her.

09-28-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

quit hating. her vagina smells like pb&amp;j.

although if the kazakastanian character played by ali g took a [censored], I'd imagine it'd look something like her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except a lot skinnier