PDA

View Full Version : The Official "I Haven't read any of the Lost threads on OOT" Thread

TheIrishThug
09-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Yeah, who's with me?

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
09-28-2005, 07:14 PM
wouldnt this count?

09-28-2005, 07:14 PM
yup

someone put a question in front of me while i was typing this up....dang

Brainwalter
09-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Does the "I've never watched Lost" thread count? If not, then I.

lem45216
09-28-2005, 07:22 PM
Apart from this here thread i have avoided looking at any of the lost threads due to not wanting to see any spoilers as all you americans are like 153246436 series in front of us brits.

TimTimSalabim
09-28-2005, 07:23 PM
Godel would be proud.

theben
09-28-2005, 07:28 PM
screw lost

jdl22
09-28-2005, 07:46 PM
Let me summarize:
Season 2 - get spotted by airliner in episode 11, picked up next episode (season finale) and by cargo plane. At very end of final episode cargo plane goes down (who could have seen that coming).

Season 3 - turns out some of them didn't make it, Pip (or was it Mary, can't remember which one he was) died as well as that one dark haired hot chick. Turns out they have landed in another small islet in the pacific. A few episodes in they decide to eat the hobbit and the hot chick (insert cunilingus joke here). Planes fly bye, boats come into sight, a couple people get eaten by barracuda while fishing (should have taken those crosses off before getting in), there are flashbacks both from before they left for the first flight and from the first season when they were stuck on windward O'ahu in Hawai'i. A major event occurs at the end of this season when a helicopter sees them and comes in for the rescue only to be knocked down by the wind gusts. Unfortunately he didn't seem to radio in before crashing so nobody knows where they are still.

Season 4 began last week. They dig the pilot out who is badly injured and in need of medical assistance. Unfortunately there are fights over how much water to give the guy because everyone is thirsty. I won't spoil tonights episode, but I will say there is a knife fight involved.

edit: btw what season of coupling are you on? I've seen teh first 3. Last I knew Patrick and Sally were hooking up and Jane and the christian dude were splitting up. Also, I read that Jeff isn't in the fourth season, what's up with that, that guy was hilarious. Without him it'll turn out just like a soap opera and not funny anymore.

touchfaith
09-28-2005, 07:47 PM
I thought this place was called 'lOOsT' now

Tron
09-28-2005, 07:54 PM
I hope everyone who started a Lost thread (save the first person, and, of course, the OP) is swiftly banned. I hope this mainly because I am bitter for getting banned for bumping 3 or 4 Entourage threads several weeks ago.

2+2 wannabe
09-28-2005, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
screw lost

[/ QUOTE ]