PDA

View Full Version : Controls for heavy multitabling??

Mr_J
09-28-2005, 06:39 PM
I know this could probally go in internet or computer tech but I wanted opinions specifically from SNGers (NL, and also the frenzied clickfest of a dozen shorthanded tables).

Have you guys set up any other control method? autohotkeys, gamepad etc or do you still use the mouse?

I'm thinking a autohotkey setup is probally the best for my hands.

Opinions??

Sabrazack
09-28-2005, 06:55 PM
I played alot of Warcraft3 so im kinda used to clicking fast. That being said i would not say no if there was an easier way of doing it. But i don't know of one. (i only play 8 tables though)

J-Lo
09-28-2005, 07:00 PM
I challenge to a 1v1!!!

i'l use my blizz AM rush + casters to pwn any army u throw at me..... o and don't forget about that broken MK

and if u wanna play xpac i'm up for that too

Mr_J
09-28-2005, 07:46 PM
The speed doesn't bother me at all, it's just the way it messes up your fingers/wrists. As far as the easiest way, I'd think keyboard would be the best setup. Those hotkey scripts were only for 8tables though.

Slim Pickens
09-28-2005, 08:00 PM
I messed with game controllers for a while but never found software allowing me to set the analog stick sensitivities to different values. It probably exists but I just gave up. The game controller was OK for 4-tabling but just didn't really move fast enough later. I'm sure some autohotkey scripts for jumping would fix that, but meh. Now I go with a trackball and separate USB numberpad. The numberpad is really great. I also ordered one of these (http://www.rm.com/Download/DownloadSWF.asp?cref=MDL478830) for my 2001FP. I'll let you know how it works.