PDA

View Full Version : Learning Poker Tracker

09-28-2005, 06:36 PM
I know overwhelmingly that everyone here agrees that Poker Tracker is WORTH IT. My question is...does the bought version do anything that the demo version doesn't (besides the 1000 hand limit), I'm just asking because I want to know if the demo version would be alright just to fool around with and get the jist of the program or if I should just buy and then mess with the full version...thanks.

cgwahl
09-28-2005, 08:36 PM
I believe it doesn't let you do some maintenance options, such as delete sessions or even create multiple databases.

But overall what you see in the demo is what you see in the non-demo version.

gila
09-29-2005, 12:40 PM
Ya, the problem is, 1000 hands is just nothing; you can see no patterns. I would suggest, if you play poker a lot, to just buy the thing and figure it out as you go.

09-29-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ya, the problem is, 1000 hands is just nothing; you can see no patterns. I would suggest, if you play poker a lot, to just buy the thing and figure it out as you go.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, 1000 hands is nothing. I messed around with the demo and ended up buying the full version, best $55 i ever spent.

As for learning, PT has a forum setup where Pat, the creator of PT browses daily, he responses to posts are extrememly prompt.