PDA

View Full Version : Posts from live events like Ed Miller's party

StevieG
09-28-2005, 06:34 PM
I have an idea to give 2+2ers at a live event (like Ed Miller's party) a fast and easy way to post updates from a mobile device Web browser (like a Blackberry) to a specific thread (like the official Ed Miller bachelor party thread, which I did not want to hijack with this post).

So you would put in the dedicated URL into your mobile device, get confronted with a form for your username info and post text, then you hit return and it goes. Fast and easy.

If you are interested, please visit this thread in the software forum (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3523408) to talk about it.

In fact, I would like if Mat or GOT could lock this thread so that the discussion all stays in one place.

scrub
09-30-2005, 04:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have an idea to give 2+2ers at a live event (like Ed Miller's party) a fast and easy way to post updates from a mobile device Web browser (like a Blackberry) to a specific thread (like the official Ed Miller bachelor party thread, which I did not want to hijack with this post).

So you would put in the dedicated URL into your mobile device, get confronted with a form for your username info and post text, then you hit return and it goes. Fast and easy.

If you are interested, please visit this thread in the software forum (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3523408) to talk about it.

In fact, I would like if Mat or GOT could lock this thread so that the discussion all stays in one place.

[/ QUOTE ]

So now The Metetron can break up marriages in real time?

scrub

Jordan Olsommer
09-30-2005, 04:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have an idea to give 2+2ers at a live event (like Ed Miller's party) a fast and easy way to post updates from a mobile device Web browser (like a Blackberry)

[/ QUOTE ]

8:30 PM: Drinking beer, being fanboys around Ed

8:37 PM: Strippers have arrived

8:38 PM: The boobs are out!

3:47 AM: Man taht was awrsome. Hoep you guys enjoyed teh updates.

09-30-2005, 07:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have an idea to give 2+2ers at a live event (like Ed Miller's party) a fast and easy way to post updates from a mobile device Web browser (like a Blackberry)

[/ QUOTE ]

8:30 PM: Drinking beer, being fanboys around Ed

8:37 PM: Strippers have arrived

8:38 PM: The boobs are out!

3:47 AM: Man taht was awrsome. Hoep you guys enjoyed teh updates.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahaha