PDA

View Full Version : Rake + Bonus spreadsheet

Piers
09-28-2005, 04:11 PM
I have created the linked spreadsheet for incorporating bonuses and rakes for different sites. It’s mainly designed to distinguish the real relative value of offers from different sites. (http://uk.geocities.com/piers.shepperson@btinternet.com/Rakes.xls)

Use the summary tab.
Enter details of any bonus in the cells B1 to B8. These values are in cents(USD) per hand. So for 10$ per hundred raked hands enter 10 in B3 and zero in the other cells.
Enter a rough guess of your hourly loss or win rate in L11 to S11 for any levels your interested in.
You can change the number of hands an hour and average players at the table. However it set up to use the rake tables for full tables so probably best not to.

Read off the rates at each site for the given bonus structure. Relative values are going to be more accurate than absolute values.

Any sites and levels not there, feel free to add them yourself.
Let me know if you spot any of the goofs I must have made.

Piers
09-28-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ops I will see if I can find somewhere better to put it.

1p0kerb0y
09-28-2005, 06:00 PM
I'm really curious to see this.

Can you display the results here?

Piers
09-28-2005, 06:15 PM
No its an excell spreadsheet. Keep trying the link till you get it.

09-28-2005, 09:47 PM
I will not save it on my computer....come on you kidding host it in a better spot so you can run not just download!!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif

malorum
10-03-2005, 09:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will not save it on my computer

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Wouldn't trust it!!!
Probably not really a spreadsheet, but a Sklanskyesque viral payload designed to suck away your Christian faith.