PDA

View Full Version : Prophecy fighting back against party!!

stanzee
09-28-2005, 03:42 PM
I was playing a set of games earlier, and this guy called letseeflops (or something like that) who i recognise as being an advertiser for poker prophecy wrote a script on all my tables saying something about he entered a rebuy tournament for 18 bucks, finished 5th in the entire tournament and only won $15.25. He then wrote something about party ripping us off and we must end this now. Unfortunately i closed all my tables down so didn't keep the exact script, but that was the jist of it.

Are prophecy now resorting to tarnishing the good name of party?

I know representatives from prophecy read this forum so do you really believe you can ruin party? Love to hear from you, and love to hear an explanation for this.

Makes me weep thinking that people can hate party this much, when party has been so good to me! Party have given me the platform to take money off retards from all over the globe, so in my eyes party rules!!!

1C5
09-28-2005, 03:44 PM
your posts make me weep

stanzee
09-28-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
your posts make me weep

[/ QUOTE ]

Who asked you?? I just thought it was funny that prophecy are now attempting to tarnish partys name when prophecy will be broke this time next year, and pary are worth like £6billion ($11billion) on the london stock exchange. What do prophecy expect to acheive?

se2schul
09-28-2005, 03:58 PM
Prophecy is gay.
A junk product that violates PP's terms and conditions.
Now Prophecy feels they have the right to violate PP's terms and conditions so they follow the most idiotic path possible of biting the hand that feeds them.

pergesu
09-28-2005, 05:16 PM
At least label your [censored] OT.

MegaBet
09-28-2005, 06:36 PM
stanzee, I'm sure I've take a load of money off you...so thank YOU too!!

stanzee
09-28-2005, 07:04 PM
I doubt it very much megalose. I don't lose to fish... ever!

MegaBet
09-28-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't lose to fish... ever!

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly my point! I love overconfident players like you. Easy to beat. Never quit poker dude, we all need ya to feed our coffers!

kyro
09-28-2005, 07:09 PM
Once again I apologize for not being around much...but is the moron who keeps trolling? If so, go away troll!

Freudian
09-28-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Once again I apologize for not being around much...but is the moron who keeps trolling? If so, go away troll!

[/ QUOTE ]

Took him one day to end up on my ignore list. It was obvious that he wouldn't contribute anything of value.

MegaBet
09-28-2005, 07:23 PM
He's worth a little NC giggle. The fact that he never posts or discusses actual hands tells us all about his low skill level. He's just the class clown who we all laughed at at school. I just hope I get to play him more often.

duke44
09-29-2005, 12:01 AM
Um I'm not sure how much good this will do since most people won't believe what I say anyways /images/graemlins/smile.gif, but that wasn't us. Sorry to burst your bubble, but we have enough going on that we don't have time to play poker /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Are you sure this guy was an advertiser for Poker Prophecy and not just an advertiser for one of those other spamming asshats that pollute your tables /images/graemlins/smile.gif?

Ogre
09-29-2005, 12:20 AM
Is the player to your right a fish?!?!?

everything about Poker Prophecy is gay

Nicholasp27
09-29-2005, 09:34 AM
the funniest thing on prophecy's site:

"For best results, a Player should have 20 or more games played to get an idea of their skill level."

09-29-2005, 10:26 AM
Is the poster three slots above a fish???

Now you can find out just by using the search function

1C5
09-29-2005, 10:42 AM
Scamming old ladies out of their weekly pension pay your new "job"?

se2schul
09-29-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure this guy was an advertiser for Poker Prophecy and not just an advertiser for one of those other spamming asshats that pollute your tables /images/graemlins/smile.gif?

[/ QUOTE ]

Does your statement imply that all table spammers are asshats except poker prophecy? I have to say that spamming is the lowest of the low. I hold nothing but comtempt for spammers and feel that an individual must be retarded to believe that their form of spamming is fine while another's spamming is not.

Pay for legitimate advertisements, deadbeat. Keep your ugly fcuking gold-brickin' ass off my poker tables.

stanzee
09-29-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Um I'm not sure how much good this will do since most people won't believe what I say anyways /images/graemlins/smile.gif, but that wasn't us. Sorry to burst your bubble, but we have enough going on that we don't have time to play poker /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Have to admit, i recognised the name "letseeflops" and jumped to the conclusion that it was a spammer from prophecy.. I guess it could have been a spammer from another site. Apologies if i got this wrong.

On another note, i find it interesting that 4 to 5 regular posters decided to flame me for no reason whatsoever. You guys really need to get a life.

PS Duke, leave the bag of used bank notes by the swings in the park as discussed /images/graemlins/wink.gif

MegaBet
09-29-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys really need to get a life.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, coming from YOU!

We are still awaiting an actual hand discussion from you so we can appreciate your poker godliness. That's how you get respect around here.

stanzee
09-29-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You guys really need to get a life.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, coming from YOU!

We are still awaiting an actual hand discussion from you so we can appreciate your poker godliness. That's how you get respect around here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have posted hand discussion, and am willing to state too many players on 2+2 play too tight early on. I'll start a new thread on this now.