PDA

View Full Version : TT vs schneids

bicyclekick
09-28-2005, 03:08 PM
edit cause i'm a retard - 80/160 3 handed with dandruff and Schneids. I'm running hot and these guys aren't. Schneids limps from his sb, i raise TT, he calls.

Flop A62 rainbow. He check-raises, I call.

Turn 8 He bets I call.

river Q. He checks, I bet. Eh?

IndieMatty
09-28-2005, 03:15 PM
Isn't this a simple "what's he calling you with that you beat?" hand?

bicyclekick
09-28-2005, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Vs most yes but it's schneids and i. Long history. Lots of aggressive play and weak skeptical calldowns.

Could have a 6, a smaller pocket pair, a deuce, king high- but not likely. Even if he folds it's domination on him. I don't have to show my hand and he gets to crawl back into his shell.

stoxtrader
09-28-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Vs most yes but it's schneids and i. Long history. Lots of aggressive play and weak skeptical calldowns.

Could have a 6, a smaller pocket pair, a deuce, king high- but not likely. Even if he folds it's domination on him. I don't have to show my hand and he gets to crawl back into his shell.

[/ QUOTE ]

so he got you to fold a better hand when he bet TT in your QQ hand?

I dont like the bet here, and I don't like the other fold.

Schneids
09-28-2005, 03:21 PM
You TOTALLY butchered this hand.

A) it was when we were three handed me you and Dan Druff.
B) I was SB and limped, you raised from BB, I called.

EDIT: and C) it was in the middle of me winning zero hands in 50 stretch during this 3 handed game. Sorta important meta-game factor.

ggbman
09-28-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

EDIT: and C) it was in the middle of me winning zero hands in 50 stretch during this 3 handed game. Sorta important meta-game factor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given that action, the bet seems fine. Given the action BK desribed, i dont like it.

Schneids
09-28-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I could probably add in a

D) you had been raising/3-betting/4-betting like almost every hand PF.... basically, putting in your max option a majority of the time, though when you went to showdown it was usually with a solid hand.

Peter_rus
09-28-2005, 03:29 PM
Easy bet. I'm serious.

Sully
09-29-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bike;

I read your posts every time I see them, and I almost always take something out of it. But what is the point of even posting the hand if there is 30,000 hands of tricky metaphysical background that we cannot ever hope to understand?

Without any of us knowing all that history, how could you ever possibly expect to get an answer that means anything?

Not to say that these aren't interesting, but what kind of response do you expect?

09-29-2005, 12:54 AM
TERRIBLY PLAYED. HE OBVIOUSLY HAS A SET OF ACES AND HE'S PLANNING TO CHECK RAISE YOU ON THE RIVER. WITH THOSE POT-ODDS YOU SHOULD JUST BE FOLDING PREFLOP. TERRIBLE, JUST TERRIBLE.

PokerPrince
09-29-2005, 01:34 AM
Shut......up.

obi---one
09-29-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Easy bet. I'm serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with peter rus

ike
09-29-2005, 02:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
80/160 3 handed with dandruff and Schneids.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

Schneids
09-29-2005, 06:11 AM
Sully that was sort of my response seeing BK posted these hands that in my mind are collective yawns . /images/graemlins/blush.gif