PDA

View Full Version : Extremely dumb question so flame away!

drdre2001mm
09-28-2005, 02:23 PM
Do you wear cologne and deoderant at the same time? If I'm going to school what is the norm just cologne or deoderant and cologne? I am a moron so I need help on this. Thanks.

Shajen
09-28-2005, 02:24 PM
One does not have anything at all to do with the other.

One stops odor and wetness, the other makes you smell (hopefully) pleasant.

EDIT: Forgot to flame you. Uh....crop duster.

u want to wear cologne to school??

what's happening to today's youth?

touchfaith
I have a naturally pleasant scent.

asofel
[ QUOTE ]
Do you wear cologne and deoderant at the same time? If I'm going to school what is the norm just cologne or deoderant and cologne? I am a moron so I need help on this. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

i've actually been wondering something similar? Do you wear a shirt and pants at the same time? When I go to work, should it be just shirt, or shirt and pants?

you must wear at least deodorant....you can combine the two if you'd like

jakethebake
http://burningideas.com/firefall/cauldron/pics/991229-Dr_Megavolt/Greg_Solberg/flames.jpg

Edit: Also, I'm having Popeyes chicken with red beans & rice for lunch today.

09-28-2005, 02:25 PM
http://www.elmendorf.af.mil/3wing/units/pa/Sourdough/Sourdough%202003/June/June%2020/Pg3_special_olympics.jpg

Reef
09-28-2005, 02:26 PM
yes, I wear both. But, spraying too much cologne should be a crime

drdre2001mm
09-28-2005, 02:26 PM
LOL 6 replies in under 2 minutes.. God I love this forum.

TheBlueMonster
09-28-2005, 02:27 PM
depends how strong each is..and whether the smells clash

HopeydaFish
09-28-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i've actually been wondering something similar? Do you wear a shirt and pants at the same time? When I go to work, should it be just shirt, or shirt and pants?

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends. Are you Donald Duck?

correia
09-28-2005, 02:29 PM
http://www.fabelover.com/images/nastyboyswwftags.jpg

2planka
I've heard about cologne. Called it toilet water in my day. What is this "deoderant" to which you refer? Kids these days amd their new fangled inventions...

imported_CaseClosed326
Well done

PoBoy321
09-28-2005, 02:30 PM
Don't mix anything with Sex Panther

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-28-2005, 02:31 PM
Just spray this liberally over your entire body and you should be good to go. Beware of women trying to tackle you.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0002IKRO4.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

asofel
09-28-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends. Are you Donald Duck?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, i'm just your average bear.

http://members.aol.com/PaulEC2/yb6.jpg

09-28-2005, 02:33 PM
women care about money. scent etc all come in dead last.

end of thread

jakethebake
09-28-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
women care about money. scent etc all come in dead last.

end of thread

[/ QUOTE ]

When did you meet my wife? /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Amid Cent
09-28-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Move to France. You can smell as bad as you want, never shave any part of your body, and surrender any time someone looks at you in a threatening way.

Georgia Avenue
09-28-2005, 03:13 PM
I apologize for these other dudes, they're just barbarians...

The real answer is that clearly: you don't need both, so one has to go...the clash of smells could do serious damage to your pheromonal afterimages’ reputation. So let’s consider the FACTS:

1. Antiperspirant has be PROVEN to cause breast cancer in monkeys (age 2-4) so that’s out.

2. Deodorant stops working after 1 week of use because the underarm fibers that cause sweat to accrete bacterial-odor build up a resistance to its antibodies, so no-go there.

2. Cologne is made from ALL NATURAL herbs and apothecaries that have been handed down thru generations of perfumiers that know not only the perfect PH balance for odor-SUPPRESSION but have been versed for miles in the secret art of odor-enhancement (or IMPRESSION!!!)!

4. Women really love a man that smells like a big strong bull, (if that’s what your into not that there’s anything wrong with that!)?

So obviously the best option is to douse your self with kerosene and light it aflame each sunny morn.

codewarrior
09-28-2005, 03:21 PM
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.

MrTrik
09-28-2005, 03:22 PM
To cut throught the BS: wear an unscented underarm antipersperant or one that is both a deoderant and anti-persperant.

Then tactifully add calogne if you want. Don't overdue it.

If you choose some scented underarm stuff, do not wear calogne unless it's the same scent. Old spice is an example where you can wear both, but I wouldn't do that if you hope to get laid.

WackityWhiz
09-28-2005, 03:38 PM
I HAD a friend in middle school who only wore cologne... no deoderant. He is probably still single today if that answers your question.

I'm sure there are strong scented deoderants that would clash with a certain cologne. I'm convinced there is a special combination that will get the ladies allll the time. Maybe we can figure that one out.