PDA

View Full Version : Women who scrape teeth on their eating utensils....

Smackdab
09-28-2005, 01:58 PM
Are they far more likely to also scrape teeth performing oral sex?

discuss

codewarrior
09-28-2005, 02:00 PM
It depends on the girth of your junk.

That said, scraping teeth on utensils is one of my biggest pet peeves. I don't know why, but it irritates the crap out of me.

09-28-2005, 02:04 PM
why would someone scrape their teeth on silverware?...my teeth hurt just thinking about it

Ulysses
09-28-2005, 02:06 PM
Huh? WTF are you guys talking about? There are people who scrape their teeth with their utensils? That sounds like the most retarded thing ever.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-28-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Huh? WTF are you guys talking about? There are people who scrape their teeth with their utensils? That sounds like the most retarded thing ever.

[/ QUOTE ]
Women. They don't want to mess up their lipstick.

The Yugoslavian
09-28-2005, 02:09 PM
I hear there are also people who walk around in funny little patterns governed by the abitrary crackage of the expanse in front of them.

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You don't happen to walk up flights of stairs 2 at a time and always try to finish the last step on the very top of the stairs? (so if it's an odds number of steps you will step on one step first, so that at the end you can do the full 2 steps).

Yugoslav

09-28-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Women. They don't want to mess up their lipstick.

[/ QUOTE ]i don't use teeth on either personally...besides they make lipstick that doesnt come off for anything

09-28-2005, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are they far more likely to also scrape teeth performing oral sex?

discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not willing to do the research necessary to determine the answer. The risk outweighs the reward.

Guess I'll just have to keep banging chicks who eat like normal people.

SL__72
09-28-2005, 02:13 PM
I think he is talking about people who kind of scrape the food off of their fork with their teeth while eating.

Shajen
09-28-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You don't happen to walk up flights of stairs 2 at a time and always try to finish the last step on the very top of the stairs? (so if it's an odds number of steps you will step on one step first, so that at the end you can do the full 2 steps).

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah hell. Another OCD thing I do. It drives me nuts.

Also, it drives me crazy when people playing p**** don't stack their chips. Can't stand it. The weird thing is, I'm fairly lazy and laid-back about most everything else...

OOT is a psychologist's wet dream.

The Yugoslavian
09-28-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

OOT is a psychologist's wet dream.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also (used to big time) sometimes will be typing virtually with my fingers when I am thinking about a word (watching TV or something) while at the same time counting the letters in the word. If the number of letters isn't 10, then I keep doing this with words until one of them ends up being 10 letters.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I suxxor at life.

Yugoslav

codewarrior
09-28-2005, 02:18 PM
People who close their teeth over the utensil to remove the food, rather than using their lips. It makes the most irritating noise ever.

jakethebake
09-28-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
People who close their teeth over the utensil to remove the food, rather than using their lips. It makes the most irritating noise ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't get that avatar updated soon, you should suffer listening to this for the rest of your life.

Ulysses
09-28-2005, 02:49 PM
Hmmmm, I can't recall ever hearing anyone scrape their teeth on their fork. But I have been with many women who close their mouth around the fork as described in a later post. Maybe it's that all the chicks I hang around with are really good with their tongues.

codewarrior
09-28-2005, 03:20 PM
They are unchanged as yet, but I expect rapid development to commence shortly.

jakethebake
09-28-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They are unchanged as yet, but I expect rapid development to commence shortly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sent her a pm myself to speed things along. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ucfryan
09-28-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

09-28-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm, I can't recall ever hearing anyone scrape their teeth on their fork. But I have been with many women who close their mouth around the fork as described in a later post. Maybe it's that all the chicks I hang around with are really good with their tongues, unfortunately I have no way of actually knowing if this is the case... sigh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it had to be done. FYP.

SoloAJ
09-28-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm, I can't recall ever hearing anyone scrape their teeth on their fork. But I have been with many women who close their mouth around the fork as described in a later post. Maybe it's that all the chicks I hang around with are really good with their tongues, unfortunately I have no way of actually knowing if this is the case... sigh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it had to be done. FYP.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif