PDA

View Full Version : OT: What Is The World Coming To?!

FakeKramer
09-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Just now in my tournament on Party someone came in and spammed this site saying that its a program that can show you other people's hole cards. Anyway, I checked out the site (http://www.scancardsnow.com/index.html) and can't help but wonder if there are people in this world who are actually dumb enough to buy something like this.

GRR!!! I hate stupid people. But not quite as much as I hate the "geniuses" who try to exploit them.

TheBlueMonster
09-28-2005, 01:53 PM
You're actually suprised that people spam poker sites?

FakeKramer
09-28-2005, 02:34 PM
No. God no. I'm surprised someone took the time to build the site I linked in the OP.

09-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Kirk J., User from Ventura, CA.
"I don't know how you guys did it, but you did! I know this kind of thing isn't for everyone...but I'm sure loving it. What sort of moralist plays poker anyway?"

FakeKramer
09-28-2005, 05:20 PM
LOL I didn't see that one. I LOVE those faux-testimonials on these BS sites though. Those are typically my favorite part. I'm always curious to hear with Kyle S. from Albany, NY has to say about a product. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

sublime
09-28-2005, 09:22 PM
Just had a friend email me and ask about this site and whether it worked or not etc... (i imagine he doesn't play much online etc).

anyways, i told him it was a scam and would be illegal if somehow it did work and a players funds would be confiscated etc. now i know that just from being around for a few years, but how do i explain to someone not familiar with this crap, that it IS, infact, bullshit?