PDA

View Full Version : Rules question: Office Flatulence

2planka
09-28-2005, 12:38 PM
My boss is not cool. He's all business, all of the time. Doesn't even talk sports.

So my boss and I were discussing a personnel issue in my office last week and he hauls off an rips one. Right there. Plain as day. In my office. Sounded like the horn section at the symphony. Reeked like rotten cabbage. He said "excuse me" but then left me to deal with the after effects. I got crop dusted by my boss.

So does this mean I can reciprocate if the opportunity arises? As long as I excuse myself after blasting his office, I mean?

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-28-2005, 12:38 PM
Shajen?

krimson
09-28-2005, 12:39 PM
No, he has the ability to make you work overtime.

Shajen
09-28-2005, 01:00 PM
This is like the kid who tries for an entire movie to get the hot chick with the help of a girl who likes him for who he is.

When he can finally get the hot chick, he doesn't want to.

That's what this thread has done to the crop duster.

2planka
09-28-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is like the kid who tries for an entire movie to get the hot chick with the help of a girl who likes him for who he is.

When he can finally get the hot chick, he doesn't want to.

That's what this thread has done to the crop duster.

[/ QUOTE ]

You lost me. I guess I'll blast him and see what happens. Sheesh.

Shajen
09-28-2005, 01:51 PM
It loses meaning when you explain it, but periodically I'll drop a "perfect spot for the crop duster" comment in a thread that doesn't really need it.

This one is begging for the crop duster, but since it's so obvious, I can't pull the trigger. Sorta like the teen movie formula I was referring to.

Aw, [censored] it. [censored] on his desk. Then pull up your pants, say excuse me, then walk out.