PDA

View Full Version : For Mat Sklansky

John Cole
05-14-2003, 05:12 PM
Mat,

I see that you've deleted one of my posts. Please let me point out that in that post I did not insult anyone. Perhaps I could have made my point much more clear, but I was attempting to support Nicky G. I hoped that some readers understood that, and perhaps they did.

I can see you might decide to delete posts because they can't stand alone without the offensive post in place; however, when all related posts are deleted, some readers new to the thread might assume every poster who had a post deleted contributed to the insults.

By the way, I got a kick out of Cyrus's post, which you also deleted. I might be arrogant, but my polysyllabic words aren't. And, I rarely, if ever, resort to sequipedalianism.

John

Mat Sklansky
05-14-2003, 05:55 PM
I looked up sequipedalianism in the dictionary, but was unable to find it. Can we have the definition please.

pufferfish
05-14-2003, 06:06 PM
Definition (http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/dictionary/DictionaryResults.aspx?search=Sesquipedalianism)

BruceZ
05-14-2003, 09:31 PM
Not "seSquipedalianism". He means he rarely molests children one after another.

pufferfish
05-14-2003, 09:40 PM
I see. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

scalf
05-14-2003, 10:57 PM
/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif you do not have to be a weatherman..

to know..
which way
the wind is blowing...sds..gl /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/club.gif

John Cole
05-15-2003, 12:20 AM
Bruce,

I don't type so hot. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif I also don't spell so good either. But, as you correctly pointed out, I am not a serial molestor. Thanks for the support.

John

John Cole
05-15-2003, 12:45 AM
Nice site. Now I know what "sestertium" means. Well, at least I'll know what it means for a few minutes.

John

Cyrus
05-16-2003, 02:32 AM
"I might be arrogant, but my polysyllabic words aren't."

In our day and age, every polysyllabic word is a sign of arrogance, you sophusanus.

"I got a kick out of Cyrus's post."

That's the second adult around here I see getting his kicks from my whipping posts. Things are getting downright kinky.

John Cole
05-16-2003, 06:38 AM
I thought that was a scratching post, me boy. Now, if you really must run out and mark your territory . . . .

Meow!