PDA

View Full Version : Challenge to Mike Sexton -- Party has failed to cash me out

Yerma
05-14-2003, 04:17 PM
I am asking for your help Mr Sexton because I have no idea how I am supposed to get my money back from Party Poker. Also, I fear for all other player accounts on Party.

Here are the details:

First, the original cashout:

Date: 16 Mar 2003 18:03:49 GMT
From: info@pay-pro.com | This is spam | Add to Address Book
To: efim_lovi@yahoo.ca
Subject: Cash Out Received &amp; Pending Internal Review

Dear BigPoosy,

Your cash out request has been received, and is pending internal review
which takes between 24-48 hours to approve and process. Please note
that you may check the status of your cash out (and how and when it's
being paid) by logging into the poker software, clicking 'Cashier', then
'History', and then 'Where's is my Money'.

This internal review and approval process is for security purposes and
will take less time if you are a Pay-Pro Document Verified User (to
become one, see below).

Please keep this cash out receipt for your records.

Current Status of Request: PENDING APPROVAL
Cash Out Amount : $104.05.
Account Name : BigPoosy.
Date/Time Transaction : 16-MAR-2003 13:02:44 EST.
Transaction ID : 10478197641181545.

Note, cash outs will be sent to you as follows:

1). If you deposited using credit cards, then the credit card charges
may be reversed up to the total amount made via credit card;

2). If you have not deposited using credit card, or the amount cashed
out is more than the amount sent to you by credit card, then the amount
or surplus amount will be sent to you by the method of your choice, as
selected on the cash out form; and

3). Checks will only be mailed to your address on record. To change
your address of record, for future cash outs, please login to the poker
software, click 'My Accounts' and then 'Update Personal Info.'

Please remember that our internal review takes 24-48 hours to complete,
and then it will take additional time for you to actually receive the
money depending on which cash out method you chose. For example, it
takes 3 to 7 days for your bank to process credit card returns, 24 to 48
hours to process Neteller, FirePay and eChecks by iGM-Pay payments and 2
to 3 weeks to receive a check by mail.

During the approval process, and up until the cash out is approved and
sent, you may cancel the cash out and have the money added back to your
poker Account. To do so, simply click ‘Cashier’ and then click
‘Deposit’. Any pending cash outs will be listed and you may cancel them simply
by highlighting the cash outs you want to cancel.

To speed up future cash outs, please become a Pay-Pro Document Verified
User, if you are not already one. To become one, simply complete the
following steps:

1). Go to http://www.pay-pro.com/preferred_member.html and print the
form.

2). Complete the form and attach a clear copy of your driver's license,
voided check and a copy of the front and back of your credit card or
ATM; and then fax to +1 (425) 871-1641 (or scan the information and
e-mail to cashier@pay-pro.com).

3). Upon receipt, a Pay-Pro representative will contact you by e-mail
about your new status.

If you need any assistance, or have questions, please contact Pay-Pro’s
24/7 Support Center by e-mail at info@pay-pro.com.

Sincerely Yours,

David Shepard
Support Manager
info@pay-pro.com
http://www.pay-pro.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Next, I complained to Party live support:

May 2, 2003

Lobby - Service Person: VioletPhilip
VioletPhilip: An agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for your patience.
BigPoosy: hello?
VioletPhilip: Welcome to our Live Chat feature! What can I do for you today?
BigPoosy: I cashed out on March 16. Part of the cashout went back to the credit card, but the rest I haven't received.
VioletPhilip: Can you please be on hold while I look into this for you?
BigPoosy: ok
VioletPhilip: Efmi you can call up the Payment Processing team at
VioletPhilip: 1-888-699-3808 and speak to somebody in the redeems department.
BigPoosy: I can do that, but can you tell me why I have to go through all this trouble? One of your representatives gave me a call at home a couple of weeks ago, and I answered all his questions?
VioletPhilip: Efim you need to call Payment Processing and they can cater to your problem better.
BigPoosy: fine.
VioletPhilip: Bye
BigPoosy: I'm calling them now and I can't get anyone to answer the phone
VioletPhilip: Can you please confirm your telephone number?
BigPoosy: xxx-xxx-xxxx
VioletPhilip: We will ensure that somebody calls you from PaymentProcessing team.
BigPoosy: ok
VioletPhilip: Do you require any more assistance?

[/ QUOTE ]

Next, I complained to Party email support and Pay-Pro email support and got a response on May 2:

From: info@partypoker.com | This is spam | Add to Address Book
To: efim_lovi@yahoo.ca
Subject: RE:Re: Cash Out Received &amp; Pending Internal Review [#1426191]

Dear Efim,

Thank you for contacting Partypoker.com. THis is in regards to your
inquiry about the cashout request you made for an amoutn of $104.05 on
03/16/03 at 13:02:44. We would like to inform you that this cashout has
been split up in two parts.

An amount of $50.00 has been sent back to your credit card since you
had unreversed transactions with your credit card. The rest $54.05 has
been sent to you by a check as per your preferred cashout mode.

For any further queries or suggestions, please contact us using our
chat feature (Live Floorperson), via e-mail at info@PartyPoker.com, or via
telephone at the numbers listed below. Our Customer Care department is
available 24/7 to tend to your every need and enhance your gaming
experience.

Sincerely,

Craig White
Customer Care Representative
www.PartyPoker.com (http://www.PartyPoker.com)
+1 888 206 4659 Toll-Free (USA &amp; CANADA)
+1 206 203 5004
+1 (425) 871-1641 (Fax)

Hi, I tried talking to live chat support at Party and just got the
run-a-round. I got the cash out to credit card portion. That's fine. I
want the rest by cheque. It's been a month and a half, and you have
already had a representative call my house and talk to me. If that's not
enough, I don't know what is. Where is my money?

info@pay-pro.com wrote:Dear BigPoosy,

[...]

Then I waited. And now I am challenging you since I have no other idea how to get the money. How am I supposed to trust your site in the future with any real amount of money, and how is anyone supposed to trust your site with the amount of money they have there now?

Prove that you are an honorable man and prove that I can still put some faith in Party Poker. Fix this.

I will post again in a few days regarding your actions in this matter.

Yerma
05-21-2003, 03:44 PM
I got the cheque today. I may try them again, but by Neteller this time.