PDA

View Full Version : A Will Smith fan

newfant
09-28-2005, 03:04 AM
What does it say about a person if they are a Will Smith fan? I thought Shark's Tale was hilarious and I, Robot was pretty cool, too. The Fresh Prince just seems to me to have awesome comic timing. However, one of my homies thinks that Will is basically saying "[censored] you" to his audience with every line. What do you think, OOTiots?

Crimson
09-28-2005, 03:06 AM
I dig him.

Hamish McBagpipe
09-28-2005, 03:07 AM
http://pages.zdnet.com/bunny/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/tumbleweed_divider_md_wht.gif

ChipWrecked
09-28-2005, 03:10 AM
"...Will Smith doesn't have to cuss in his raps to sell records.

Yeah, well I do. So [censored] him and [censored] you too."

Seriously, MIB was great. I'm one of the few who will admit he likes 'Independence Day'. My wife thinks 'Six Degrees...' is one of the best movies ever.

He aight.

Tron
09-28-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm one of the few who will admit he likes 'Independence Day'.

[/ QUOTE ]

"ID4" was awesome, do you mean to say that there are actually people that claim to not like this movie?

ChipWrecked
09-28-2005, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"ID4" was awesome, do you mean to say that there are actually people that claim to not like this movie?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought bashing it was some kind of national pastime.

Crimson
09-28-2005, 03:15 AM
Am i the only one who thought war of the worlds needed a cameo of Will crusin buy in a jeep?

Claunchy
09-28-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Independence Day sucked a fat one. That said, I don't mind Will Smith too much. I'll never respect him as an actor or anything, but he's been okay in what he's done. He's charismatic I guess.

ChipWrecked
09-28-2005, 03:18 AM
"Just anxious to get up there an' whoop ET's ass."

Tron
09-28-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Independence Day sucked a fat one. That said, I don't mind Will Smith too much. I'll never respect him as an actor or anything, but he's been okay in what he's done. He's charismatic I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I thought it was awesome because I was 10 when it came out. Yeah, that could be it.

ChipWrecked
09-28-2005, 03:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I thought it was awesome because I was 10 when it came out. Yeah, that could be it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] that! I was like 30.

But I was really baked.

09-28-2005, 03:35 AM
bad taste in actors

JaBlue
09-28-2005, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

He aight.

[/ QUOTE ]

No nigga, your mom's pussy - That's aiight. Your peoples getting shot dead in the street - that's aiight.

Eurotrash
09-28-2005, 03:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hell yeah, put me on the list of people who like ID4 and MiB. I've seen them waaaay too many times on HBO

Unabridged
09-28-2005, 03:41 AM
Will Smith couldn't act/rap his way out of Tom Hanks's nutsack

Dave G.
09-28-2005, 03:43 AM
I thought he was decent in Bad Boys, but I was fairly undecided about him as an actor until I saw Hitch. I thought he was really good in that. So, I guess you could say I'm a Will Smith fan.

I didn't see I, Robot though... Maddox (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=i_robot) steered me away from that one. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Dave G.
09-28-2005, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ID4 was one of the most hollow movies I've ever seen. Good special effects, but other than that, it was just a bunch of macho, America-kicks-all-your-asses bullshit, capped with an ending that's just too ridiculous for suspension of disbelief to deal with.

Dynasty
09-28-2005, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...it was just a bunch of macho, America-kicks-all-your-asses bullshit...

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it interesting that Independence Day was noticably more popular in the non-U.S. box office than it was in the U.S. Overseas, it's the 10th most successful movie of all-time. In the U.S., it ranks a respectable 20th.

Tron
09-28-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it interesting that Independence Day was noticably more popular in the non-U.S. box office than it was in the U.S. Overseas, it's the 10th most successful movie of all-time. In the U.S., it ranks a respectable 20th.

[/ QUOTE ]

This can only mean one thing: That the rest of the world LIKES getting their asses kicked by us!

Eurotrash
09-28-2005, 03:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This can only mean one thing: That the rest of the world LIKES getting their asses kicked by us!

[/ QUOTE ]

America - [censored] yeah!

billyjex
09-28-2005, 03:54 AM
as long as you don't like his music..

TheCroShow
09-28-2005, 03:56 AM
"aaaawwwww heeeellll naaaawww" one of the most annoying lines will smith utters in every single movie he makes, but he is cool. i liked him in bad boys 1+2, ID4, and a few others.

as the poster above said, as long as you do not like his music.

Dave G.
09-28-2005, 04:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course, this could also be because of the trailers / ads for it that show the Whitehouse being blown to all hell and back... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif