PDA

View Full Version : more 'by yourself' queries

bleu329
09-28-2005, 01:06 AM
Would it be ok to go to Hooters by yourself? or a strip club? Does age factor into these things?

Luv2DriveTT
09-28-2005, 01:07 AM
I've been to Hooters at the Trop in AC by myself, does that count?

And of course I've been to a strip club solo. But it was boring.

TT

ChipWrecked
09-28-2005, 01:10 AM
What if you go to a strip club yourself, but you are a friend of one of the dancers?

Vish
09-28-2005, 01:15 AM
What does "ok" mean? Ok to whom? If you want to go, go. If you have to ask other people whether it's ok to do everything, I don't know how you get by.

BCPVP
09-28-2005, 01:23 AM
Would it look weird? To me it would. But Hooters is close. I /images/graemlins/heart.gif their burgers. Never been big on wings, but their burgers kick ass.

bleu329
09-28-2005, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What does "ok" mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

looked upon as "strange" i guess. There were other posts about going out alone and these things popped to mind. Hooters may be the same as the thoughts on going to restaurant alone(ok during lunchtime, odd at dinnertime)

However I dunno about a strip club. If you had a friend that works there I think that would be fine. Its definately fun with friends but sometimes I like "chillin" with a dancer by myself for a while, so it would be indifferent...

MyTurn2Raise
09-28-2005, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've been to Hooters at the Trop in AC by myself, does that count?

[/ QUOTE ]

That was where I did it for the first time....waiting for check-in. Since then, I've done it quite a bit. It's a good way to meet local ladies when out of town.

newfant
09-28-2005, 02:04 AM
I don't go to strip clubs to hang out with my friends. I go there with the intent of paying some girl to rub her ass on my cock. Therefore, I see no problem with going solo. Plus, it's not like any of the dudes there are going to be laughing and pointing there fingers at you because they will all be drunk and staring at the dancers. Except for the gay ones.

As for Hooters, I would never go there alone because I would be bored off my ass. Plus, the food is overpriced and sucks.

siccjay
09-28-2005, 02:04 AM
It's only weird if you are a weirdo.

If you go in Hooters by yourself and don't flirt and just sit there like a jackass then yes its a little weird.

MCS
09-28-2005, 03:02 AM
Yes, yes, no.

I hope this has been enlightening.

Unabridged
09-28-2005, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What if you go to a strip club yourself, but you are a friend of one of the dancers?

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol
do you pay all of your friends' rent?

MyTurn2Raise
09-28-2005, 03:08 AM
The problem with going solo to strip clubs:

It costs a damn lot to receive the same utils. I find the best strategy is to go with a group of 5 guys (girls too). Everyone takes turns purchasing lap dances. Thus, there is always some close up action. With 4, it costs too much. With 6, it takes too long for to booty to rub on MY member.