PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Vacation for WSOP!

PokerMonk
05-14-2003, 02:55 PM
I will be taking my first trip to Las Vegas next week during the closing and championship event of the WSOP. I'm sure this event draws more poker players from all around the world than your usual Vegas attraction. What I am curious about is the number of people playing poker, are poker rooms absolutely slammed during this time? I'm not sure where I should even play, which is definately not comforting! So if all you 2+2-ers out there could do me a favor and tell me where I should play, give me a positive/negative on any locations and anything else that you might dub a "must see" would be appropriate and interesting to me. Which are the best poker rooms, softest games, biggest games and so forth......also how is the WSOP spectated, is it a ticketed event or what???
I'm leaving on Tuesday the 20th so I would definately appreciate a mass of prompt responses.....also if you would like to read other replies and give second opinions I think I would stand to benefit from that as well. A pre emptive thank you for your replies and GOOD TIMES!!
POKER MONK>>>>>>cja

Dynasty
05-14-2003, 04:11 PM
For middle limits, play at the Bellagio and Mirage. For low limits, play at the Monte Carlo, Mandalay Bay, and Excalibur (there are other good locations for low limit).