PDA

View Full Version : Jets +7 at Baltimore

steve_dave
09-27-2005, 09:26 PM
Any value here? I'm a big Jets fan, so i'm biased, but Baltimore has not looked good, is playing Anthony Wright at QB, their running game has looked non-existent, and the Jets D has been keeping them in games with absolutely 0 offensive production, so how much of a drop off can BOLLIWOOD actually have? I like this line alot, I guess there is the potential for the Jets to just look horrible after all of the distractions of this week, but would Henderson really let the D do that, which is the only aspect of the Jets that can actually be hoped to show up anyway? Just looking for thoughts, and hopefully someone can dissuade me from playing them...

bills217
09-27-2005, 09:34 PM
I wouldn't bet on Anthony Wright -7 no matter who he was starting against...

...unless it was like a former option QB at Wisconsin who didn't even have 10 snaps in the NFL.

Oh, wait, I think Brooks Bollinger qualifies.

09-27-2005, 09:35 PM
I wouldn't touch the Jets right now. Not only do they not have a QB, the running game has been craptastic. This game should end 2-0, I have no idea who'll win.

kyro
09-27-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't touch the Jets right now. Not only do they not have a QB, the running game has been craptastic. This game should end 2-0, I have no idea who'll win.

[/ QUOTE ]

That reasoning is why you should touch the Jets no?

lorinda
09-27-2005, 09:44 PM
I get the impression that after 59 minutes, the crowd will come onto the pitch and carry the Baltimore QB over the line for the first points of the game.

Assuming Baltimore don't go for two, and can kick from 1 yard, I guess it's a waste of time betting on this game.

Lori

09-27-2005, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You would think so wouldnt you? I was exaggerating, just meant that it would be low scoring and 7 points aint gonna cut it.

lorinda
09-27-2005, 09:45 PM
I swear I hadn't read your post when I posted mine.

Lori

09-27-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I swear I hadn't read your post when I posted mine.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

Great minds....

kyro
09-27-2005, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You would think so wouldnt you? I was exaggerating, just meant that it would be low scoring and 7 points aint gonna cut it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying there's value on the under? What's that number at anyways?

lorinda
09-27-2005, 10:02 PM
The 3+1 line is 31.5 or something I believe.

Lori

kyro
09-27-2005, 10:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The 3+1 line is 31.5 or something I believe.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

yep. That's one I wouldn't touch.

09-27-2005, 10:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying there's value on the under? What's that number at anyways?

[/ QUOTE ]

31 right now, which is painfully low. I really like it, but a couple defenses scores could out it over pretty easily.

09-27-2005, 10:15 PM
31 is the sort of total you see when a snowstorm hits a northern city on Sundays in December.

lastsamurai
09-28-2005, 04:24 AM
Do this.
1. Call your book
2. Tell them UNDER on the jets/baltimore game
3. Tivo the game
4. Set your alarm clock for 2 1/2 hours
5. EASY MONEY