PDA

View Full Version : Don't buy from amazon-macy's

BusterStacks
09-27-2005, 09:08 PM
I mistakenly ordered the same coat twice, one shipped, one didn't. They not only charged me for both, but will not return the unshipped one because the order has already been "printed". Furthermore, they can't even find my order, and of the 3 people I talked to, one hung up on me. [censored] them, I'll never do business with them again.

Blarg
09-28-2005, 02:13 AM
That's raw. You should try writing a snail mail letter. I used to type them up for the office crackpot all the time, and he got a lot of results.

mmbt0ne
09-28-2005, 02:41 AM
Since you ordered the coats online, I assume you did this with a credit card. The solution is simple. Call the credit card company and cancel the transaction.

Wow, there were a lot of 'c' words there.

MCS
09-28-2005, 02:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, there were a lot of 'c' words there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read this part first and was looking for the major c-word but didn't find it. Then I read the first part of your post carefully and realized you weren't just talking about obscenities.

So, I guess my point is, good observation.

BusterStacks
09-28-2005, 03:53 AM
I ordered using a Visa debit card. My bank would not cancel the transaction for me when i called.

Shajen
09-28-2005, 09:02 AM
If it's still in the package unopened and your bank won't refund your money and Macy's won't take the damned thing back, ebay it so you at least make some money back.

Sucks dude, I hate shady-assed lazy companies. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

lucas9000
09-28-2005, 09:11 AM
do you think it would help if people emailed them saying they won't buy from them online because of your experience? buying stuff online can be sketchy enough, so when i hear stuff like this i'll easily put them on my "ignore" list (for lack of a better term).