PDA

View Full Version : Glenn is goin' to Vegas...

02-01-2002, 06:37 AM
Leaving tonight, will be there until Tuesday. Hope to see some of you. I plan on playing in the Bellagio 8-16 and 15-30 and the similar limits at the Mirage. I might drop in on the famous Mirage 6-12 for a bit as well... I will be the clean-cut looking skinny kid with a long right pinky nail... If that doesn't help, just look for the person with all of your chips :-P. This is my first trip out there...any last minute suggestions of things to check out? Hopefully the superbowl tourists will all decide to try some poker. If I make it back with any semblance of dignity, a trip report will follow.

-Glenn

02-01-2002, 12:59 PM
What's up with that?

02-01-2002, 03:10 PM
It all started a long time ago with a silly proposition bet. BTW, I am 3-0 in ridiculous proposition bets lifetime.

02-03-2002, 06:17 PM
Glenn, Since it's your first trip to Vegas I have a couple of recommendations and one warning against.

Go see "Mystere" at Treasure Island.

The latest issue of Card Player has a great top ten list of night/dance clubs, seeing as how you mentioned you are a young guy. Umm..unless you want to get sneered at by even the ugly ladies, cut that pinkie nail before venturing out to the clubs. Trust me on this. The money wasn't worth it.

Warning: Steer clear of the wedding chapels. Got suckered into them...twice.

Have a great trip.

/images/smile.gif