PDA

View Full Version : What race do you admire more than your own?

JaBlue
09-27-2005, 07:32 PM
I'm a big fan of mexicans. They always seem to stick together and have a great sense of community and their families seem tighter than white families. They also tend to work harder and complain less then white people.

09-27-2005, 07:35 PM
Mexican is a race eh?

SpearsBritney
09-27-2005, 07:35 PM
im going with jews. they're just so damn funny.

trying2learn
09-27-2005, 07:36 PM
this sounds like the begining of reggie white's ethnicity speech.

offTopic
09-27-2005, 07:36 PM
I don't feel like making a gimmick account, so if someone wanted to do so, I'm sorry for stealing your quote...

[ QUOTE ]
Well, it's interesting to me to know why now. When you look at the black race, black people are very gifted in what we call worship and celebration. A lot of us like to dance, and if you go to black churches, you see people jumping up and down, because they really get into it.

White people were blessed with the gift of structure and organization. You guys do a good job of building businesses and things of that nature and you know how to tap into money pretty much better than a lot of people do around the world.

Hispanics are gifted in family structure. You can see a Hispanic person and they can put 20 or 30 people in one home. They were gifted in the family structure.

When you look at the Asians, the Asian is very gifted in creation, creativity and inventions. If you go to Japan or any Asian country, they can turn a television into a watch. They're very creative. And you look at the Indians, they have been very gifted in the spirituality.

[/ QUOTE ]

mmbt0ne
09-27-2005, 07:37 PM
Boston Marathon

trying2learn
09-27-2005, 07:38 PM
wow...that was fast!

BreakfastBurrito
09-27-2005, 07:38 PM
Note a race, but I admire the Swedes. So god damned good at everything.

offTopic
09-27-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wow...that was fast!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can turn a television into a watch.

Represent.

trying2learn
09-27-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow...that was fast!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can turn a television into a wristwatch.

Represent.

[/ QUOTE ]

you must be kenyan - blessed with the gift of speed.

gildwulf
09-27-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't feel like making a gimmick account, so if someone wanted to do so, I'm sorry for stealing your quote...

[ QUOTE ]
Well, it's interesting to me to know why now. When you look at the black race, black people are very gifted in what we call worship and celebration. A lot of us like to dance, and if you go to black churches, you see people jumping up and down, because they really get into it.

White people were blessed with the gift of structure and organization. You guys do a good job of building businesses and things of that nature and you know how to tap into money pretty much better than a lot of people do around the world.

Hispanics are gifted in family structure. You can see a Hispanic person and they can put 20 or 30 people in one home. They were gifted in the family structure.

When you look at the Asians, the Asian is very gifted in creation, creativity and inventions. If you go to Japan or any Asian country, they can turn a television into a watch. They're very creative. And you look at the Indians, they have been very gifted in the spirituality.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The world is not Civ 3. Jews don't come with a special Maccabee fighting unit.

SpearsBritney
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow...that was fast!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can turn a television into a wristwatch.

Represent.

[/ QUOTE ]

you must be kenyan - blessed with the gift of speed.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought it was endurance

Duke
Someone beat me. I was going to go with the Indy 500 but the Boston Marathon is close enough.

~D

Dynasty
09-27-2005, 07:42 PM
Richers.

Richard Tanner
09-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Behold the gift of high altitude.

Cody

jakethebake
09-27-2005, 07:46 PM
Depends on what answer is the least politically correct this week.

tdarko
09-27-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They always seem to stick together and have a great sense of community

[/ QUOTE ]
very true.
[ QUOTE ]
their families seem tighter than white families

[/ QUOTE ]
i won't make comparison but yes they are very family oriented.
[ QUOTE ]
They also tend to work harder and complain less then white people.

[/ QUOTE ]
i lived with them for awhile and i am going to have to disagree. the ones that had the work ethic to get to america and make something better for their family yes, but until you have lived down where there is no motivation to better your lifestyle then you can't understand how lazy they can be and how much they actually complain.

Eurotrash
09-27-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll tell you what I like about Chinese people...

[/ QUOTE ]

ddubois
09-27-2005, 07:58 PM
Protoss. What is cooler than a Stasis Field? Humans scientists need to get off thier ass and start making some stuff like this.

Eurotrash
09-27-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Protoss. What is cooler than a Stasis Field? Humans scientists need to get off thier ass and start making some stuff like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol gg

09-27-2005, 08:11 PM
I was going to say lions

Deftoner
09-27-2005, 08:14 PM
C'mon now..you know Zerg is where its at.

imported_anacardo
09-27-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The world is not Civ 3. Jews don't come with a special Maccabee fighting unit.

[/ QUOTE ]

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I cackled for like five minutes straight!

BTW: That scenario RULZ. TAM4L.

09-27-2005, 08:37 PM
Any Mixed race

PoBoy321
09-27-2005, 08:44 PM
I feel sorry for anyone who isn't Irish.

STLantny
09-27-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I feel sorry for anyone who isn't Italian .

[/ QUOTE ]

Fyp.

MINETZ
09-27-2005, 09:02 PM
hispanics, they are the reason our country can function the way it does, because they take all the jobs that lazy white people feel they are too good to take.

M2d
09-27-2005, 09:05 PM
I grew up around them and I like survival, so i have to say "Samoans"

Mat Sklansky
09-27-2005, 09:12 PM
"In 1997 new standards were announced for classification of individuals by race within the Federal Government’s data systems. The 1997 standards have five racial groups:
American Indian or Alaska Native,
Asian,
Black or African American,
Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander, and
White."

From the National Center for Health Statistics.

Also from the NCHS: "The Federal government considers race and Hispanic origin to be two separate and distinct concepts. Thus Hispanics may be of any race. Federal data systems are required to comply with the 1997 Standards by 2003."

If you agree with this classification, that limits the choices, obviously.

I'm curious. Are there any really rabid racists, with the cajones to admit it, perusing this forum? I mean people who would really kill another person if they could get away with it for that other person's ethnicity. Someone who would rather die than be given mouth-to-mouth by another race?

09-27-2005, 09:19 PM
my son is

1/2 Asian
and
1/2 White
so what is he

BusterStacks
09-27-2005, 09:20 PM
Whasian. duh.

STLantny
09-27-2005, 09:20 PM
Im going to go with the eskimos. Or the cablinasians.

M2d
09-27-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my son is

1/2 Asian
and
1/2 White
so what is he

[/ QUOTE ]
eurasion
what do you think he is? (btw, I'm assuming you're either white, asian or eurasion).

09-27-2005, 09:27 PM
eurasion

"In 1997 new standards were announced for classification of individuals by race within the Federal Government’s data systems. The 1997 standards have five racial groups:
Asian,
White."

Were is eurasion on this list?

stabn
09-27-2005, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

eurasion

Asian,
White."

Were is eurasion on this list?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously the US federal governments computers are the definitive list for any and all racial groups.

09-27-2005, 09:40 PM
Well Matt said

stabn
09-27-2005, 09:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well Matt said

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img150.exs.cx/img150/2645/orlyheadset9un.jpg