PDA

View Full Version : I just got accused of being a bot.

sng-sam
09-27-2005, 07:27 PM
I love it...I don't chat anymore..resolution type thing. well this dude comes out and says....hey sngsam are you a bot?...well since I don't answer now he's sure of it...he goes on and on about it. It got me to thinking...if someone wrote a bot that actually made ICM calcualtions it might work. I would call that guy a cheater/loser/genius but hey it's just a thought.

Straight Flushes,

SAM

lorinda
09-27-2005, 07:30 PM
I still believe Saapbo was a winner.

Lori

pergesu
09-27-2005, 07:30 PM
That's like what iboe was. Or robo...pabso? [censored]..some dude made a bot. oh yeah it was saabpo. I think they kicked him off. Or something anyway. Chck the Zoo holla

09-27-2005, 07:33 PM
now imagine if you put it 8 tabling $11 sng's...

I play those robotic as hell.

oh well, my conscious would kill me. Of course, "its immoral to let a sucker keep his money"

sng-sam
09-27-2005, 07:36 PM
oh I remember saabpo but did it calcualate ICM or just starting card odds?

Straight Flushes,

SAMtheBOT

wickss
09-27-2005, 07:43 PM
The thought has crossed my mind before. I am not a good enough programmer though. The best game for a bot to play would probably be limit hold 'em. I suppose limit lowball draw would be ok as well.

Pudge714
09-27-2005, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The thought has crossed my mind before. I am not a good enough programmer though. The best game for a bot to play would probably be limit hold 'em. I suppose limit lowball draw would be ok as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Easiet bot to create would be to push fold preflop

09-27-2005, 08:37 PM
eventually all your AK vs. QQ coinflips would even out, leaving you with a 3-7% deficit, no?

Daliman
09-27-2005, 08:40 PM
I got it the other day too, on my secondary account, cyby a guy who got mad that i hit my 3 outer to AQs on the river vs his A6o flopped 2 pair after he limped from MP and then called a raise to 70 from me from the BB at level 1.

09-27-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
eventually all your AK vs. QQ coinflips would even out, leaving you with a 3-7% deficit, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are forgetting about the larger number of times everyone fold and you collect the blinds free of charge.

And also the times people call with hands you have completly dominated.

Freudian
09-27-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Easiest bot to detect would be one which pushes or folds preflop.

raptor517
09-27-2005, 09:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Easiest bot to detect would be one which pushes or folds preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

then they should detect me 24 tabling 22s, becuase i have no other play. holla

axeshigh
09-27-2005, 11:08 PM
Mmh I got accused of being an arab nig retard all in a 30 second span, but never of being a bot...

cow_phunk
09-27-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mmh I got accused of being an arab nig retard all in a 30 second span, but never of being a bot...

[/ QUOTE ]

you sure they didn't throw a "F a G" in there too? low limit poker players seem to think 50%+ of the population is homosexual.

axeshigh
09-27-2005, 11:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you sure they didn't throw a "F a G" in there too? low limit poker players seem to think 50%+ of the population is homosexual.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm quite sure. Heterosexuals and bots push. The rest fold. Holla.

09-28-2005, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's cuz you ARE a bot. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

To the OP, next time they say that, just respond,"[partypoker.seat4.username], i am not using any illegal software". See what kind of response you get /images/graemlins/smile.gif

bigt439
09-28-2005, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's cuz you ARE a bot. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

To the OP, next time they say that, just respond,"[partypoker.seat4.username], i am not using any illegal software". See what kind of response you get /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You made me laugh out loud sitting by myself and now I feel like a douchebag... either way, that was jokes.

skipperbob
09-28-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

50% of 2+2'er#s are homos...50% of rest couldn't find puss in Amsterdam....All but 1 are too young to know what to do with it when they find it /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

microbet
09-28-2005, 02:59 AM
You must mean The Student. I think he's the senior 2+2er.

NotMitch
09-28-2005, 10:28 AM
I have "bot" in my name at one site and get accused of it all the time because I dont chat.