PDA

View Full Version : party refer-a-friend

09-27-2005, 04:44 PM
I did a party refer-a-friend and never received my bonus. I emailed them and they asked the friend to call them. After some talk it seems that he apparently signed up with a different email address than the one I used to refer him.

I would like to receive the bonus if possible and will call Party to ask them about it. Do I just play the "I'm a good customer" routine (I have played alot there for several years) or is there anything else I can do?

I realize it's quite possible I'm SOL here.

Any advice?

theben
09-27-2005, 04:53 PM
you must not be a very good friend if you use RAF to bring a friend into party. seems like you are more concenred with getting 50 bucks off you friend than helping him make money from poker. i dont think you deserve your RAF money

09-27-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you must not be a very good friend if you use RAF to bring a friend into party. seems like you are more concenred with getting 50 bucks off you friend than helping him make money from poker. i dont think you deserve your RAF money

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, thanks for making me feel good.

Seriously, don't knock me as a person. Knowing only what I knew at the time (it was 2 months ago), I thought it was a good deal for him. He was only depositing a small amount and I only played tournies/sngs and knew almost nothing about bonuses and nothing at all about rakeback. I've just started to learn about all this recently.

Knock me for being uninformed back then if you like but don't knock me for being a bad friend.

vilemerchant
09-27-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why but I just can't stop laughing when I read this post /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

theben
09-27-2005, 06:26 PM
its just my standard semi-joking, highly rude post. it is a shame you did not know better, because in todays poker world it is possible to get 100$ bonus at party with a 0$ deposit. sure beats a 25$ bonus on a small deposit from your friend.

09-28-2005, 12:09 AM
Update: I spoke with Party, they said they can't override their system to give me the TAF bonus but did offer me a deposit bonus of %20 up to $100 at 5X raked hands so that's just as good gfor me.

Now if only I knew about the better bonuses for him when he signed up /images/graemlins/frown.gif but not to worry I'm aware now and taking care of him for the next site.