PDA

View Full Version : Blatantly racist posts

HopeydaFish
09-27-2005, 04:29 PM
There was some concern awhile ago from the higher ups at 2+2 that some of the posts in the message boards (particularly OOT) would scare away customers and/or didn't reflect well on 2+2 as a whole.

I just finished reading the "What kind of black is David Williams" thread (it was moved to Politics). It seems like every day there's some wannabe Klansman on here making racist posts about blacks, jews, asians, etc... Some of the posts are harmless and are not meant to be taken seriously, but there are a good number of posts that I see every day that are made just for the sake of being hateful and bigoted.

I don't think that racism should be tolerated on these boards. It gives a bad image to the 2+2 community as a whole. If people want to post their racist crap on the internet, 2+2 is under no obligation to allow them to do it here.

So here's my poll:

swede123
09-27-2005, 04:32 PM
Ignore the trolls and they will go away. Post polls about them and they'll multiply.

Swede

LetYouDown
09-27-2005, 04:35 PM
If people can't handle racist comments, it stands to reason that they won't be able to handle pretty much anything in OOT.

jakethebake
09-27-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ignore the trolls and they will go away. Post polls about them and they'll multiply.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

Wise.

theben
09-27-2005, 04:36 PM
if somebody doesnt like black poeple, they should be allowed to speak their mind. if you can have threads about pooping, drinking, hookers, then theres no reason to censor posts like that

imported_CaseClosed326
09-27-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If people can't handle racist comments, it stands to reason that they won't be able to handle pretty much anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

HopeydaFish
09-27-2005, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if somebody doesnt like black poeple, they should be allowed to speak their mind. if you can have threads about pooping, drinking, hookers, then theres no reason to censor posts like that

[/ QUOTE ]

There are plenty of forums on the internet where you can go and talk about your dislike of black people. 2+2 is under no obligation to provide such a forum.

pokerdirty
09-27-2005, 04:42 PM
Let Commodus decide.

HopeydaFish
09-27-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If people can't handle racist comments, it stands to reason that they won't be able to handle pretty much anything in OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can handle anything that I see or read. I'm just surprised that 2+2 tolerates it.

jakethebake
09-27-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let Commodus decide.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent! Wait wasn't he responsible for a few genocides while conquoring half the world...? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

InchoateHand
09-27-2005, 04:43 PM
Shutup kike.

swede123
09-27-2005, 04:44 PM
Yeah, but it was only against the Gaelic, the Greeks and so on.

Swede

billyjex
09-27-2005, 04:44 PM
Your definition of racism probably differs from the posters who may offend you.

pokerdirty
09-27-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let Commodus decide.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent! Wait wasn't he responsible for a few genocides while conquoring half the world...? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

don't forget incestuous...

LetYouDown
[ QUOTE ]
Shutup kike.

[/ QUOTE ]
I laughed. Not sure if I should feel bad about that or not.

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let Commodus decide.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's ok to talk about that here though.

pokerdirty
[ QUOTE ]
Shutup kike.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lame. No one cares if you make fun of the jews anyways.

jakethebake
09-27-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shutup kike.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lame. No one cares if you make fun of the jews anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially since they run Hollywood and all the banks...

trying2learn
09-27-2005, 04:47 PM
while i think, from time to time, there is racially offensive stuff here - i think it's much more often that people are being a little too 'pc' for my tastes.

if people can get dave chappele's humor here - they have to also understand when others are trying to mimic it.

most people who are really offended by some of this stuff need to take a deep breath and see if they can see it from the point of view (and tounge in cheek style) which it's presented.

HopeydaFish
09-27-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

If it were only so simple. Besides, there are (non-troll) posters on here with thousands of posts who will take any opportunity they can to spout off their hate, while still making "normal" posts for the most part.

KaneKungFu123
09-27-2005, 04:48 PM
dont you have anything better to do with your life OP?

the P.C police can all [censored] off the planet for all i care.

theben
09-27-2005, 04:54 PM
nor are they under any obligation to restrict posts like that. the content on OOT is usually pretty inappropriate anyway, so just leave things be.

KaneKungFu123
09-27-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Shutup kike.

[/ QUOTE ]

we should gather all the people up in america who dont understand 'satire' and set them on fire.

HopeydaFish
09-27-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
while i think, from time to time, there is racially offensive stuff here - i think it's much more often that people are being a little too 'pc' for my tastes.

if people can get dave chappele's humor here - they have to also understand when others are trying to mimic it.

most people who are really offended by some of this stuff need to take a deep breath and see if they can see it from the point of view (and tounge in cheek style) which it's presented.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why I added the line "Some of the posts are harmless and are not meant to be taken seriously" to my OP. And also why the question involved the words "repeated" and "blatant" when it comes to the racist posts.

09-27-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

theben
09-27-2005, 04:58 PM
i think unless the racism is totally out of line or inciting dangerous actions, it should be allowed. i am so tired of whiney ass liberal PC crackpots thinking every reference to race is improper and should be censored. most of you don't even know what you are talking about when it comes to the subject. anyway, if you dont like the content of a post then dont read it.

09-27-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

Outstanding observation. They feed on attention. They have to have attention to exist. Their pitiful lives have an insatiable appetite for attention.

How many "marches," in this country and others, would happen if the cameras weren't there?

jakethebake
09-27-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is why I added the line "Some of the posts are harmless and are not meant to be taken seriously" to my OP. And also why the question involved the words "repeated" and "blatant" when it comes to the racist posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

personally i think this is ridiculous. i see lots of posts someone else calls "blatantly racist" that i don't find blatant at all. also, in general i don't think anyone should be under any obligation to not hurt someone else's feelings. it's your own problem if you get hurt by something an idiot says. with that said, i also believe the people that own the forum should able to make whatever rules they want.

jakethebake
09-27-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think unless the racism is...inciting dangerous actions, it should be allowed.

[/ QUOTE ]

even then, in my opinion. the person committing the dangerous act is the violent one, not the total moron that called him the name.

mason55
09-27-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If it were only so simple. Besides, there are (non-troll) posters on here with thousands of posts who will take any opportunity they can to spout off their hate, while still making "normal" posts for the most part.

[/ QUOTE ]

No... I'm pretty sure istewart was just a troll

LetYouDown
09-27-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How many "marches," in this country and others, would happen if the cameras weren't there?

[/ QUOTE ]
Even if we got rid of all of the trolls, there would still be liberals.

jakethebake
09-27-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Was? Has he been banned?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If people can't handle racist comments, it stands to reason that they won't be able to handle pretty much anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at the humor of Richard Pryor. It's absolute genius. He understood that he wasn't going to change some "cracker's" opinions/bigotry/ignorance. So he made fun of it. He turned it around and pointed it right back at the idiots. Too bad he couldn't stay sober.

pokerdirty
Princeton:
Say, Kate, can I ask you a question?

Kate Monster:
Sure!

Princeton:
Well, you know Trekkie Monster upstairs?

Kate Monster:
Uh huh.

Princeton:
Well, he's Trekkie Monster, and you're Kate Monster.

Kate Monster:
Right.

Princeton:
You're both Monsters.

Kate Monster:
Yeah.

Princeton:
Are you two related?

Kate Monster:
What?! Princeton, I'm surprised at you! I find that racist!

Princeton:
Oh, well, I'm sorry! I was just asking!

Kate Monster:
Well, it's a touchy subject.
No, not all Monsters are related.
What are you trying say, huh?
That we all look the same to you?
Huh, huh, huh?

Princeton:
No, no, no, not at all. I'm sorry,
I guess that was a little racist.

Kate Monster:
I should say so. You should be much more
careful when you're talking about the
sensitive subject of race.

Princeton:
Well, look who's talking!

Kate Monster:
What do you mean?

Princeton:
What about that special Monster School you told me about?

Kate Monster:
What about it?

Princeton:
Could someone like me go there?

Kate Monster:
No, we don't want people like you-

Princeton:
You see?!

You're a little bit racist.

Kate Monster:
Well, you're a little bit too.

Princeton:
I guess we're both a little bit racist.

Kate Monster:
Admitting it is not an easy thing to do...

Princeton:
But I guess it's true.

Kate Monster:
Between me and you,
I think

Both:
Everyone's a little bit racist
Sometimes.
Doesn't mean we go
Around committing hate crimes.
Look around and you will find
No one's really color blind.
Maybe it's a fact
We all should face
Everyone makes judgments
Based on race.

Princeton:
Now not big judgments, like who to hire
or who to buy a newspaper from -

Kate Monster:
No!

Princeton:
No, just little judgments like thinking that Mexican
busboys should learn to speak goddamn English!

Kate Monster:
Right!

Both:
Today.
So, everyone's a little bit racist
Okay!
Ethinic jokes might be uncouth,
But you laugh because
They're based on truth.
Don't take them as
Personal attacks.
Everyone enjoys them -
So relax!

Princeton:
All right, stop me if you've heard this one.

Kate Monster:
Okay!

Princeton:
There's a plan going down and there's only
one paracute. And there's a rabbi, a priest...

Kate Monster:
And a black guy!

Gary Coleman:
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Kate?

Kate Monster:
Uh...

Gary Coleman:
You were telling a black joke!

Princeton:
Well, sure, Gary, but lots of people tell black jokes.

Gary Coleman:
I don't.

Princeton:
Well, of course you don't - you're black!
But I bet you tell Polack jokes, right?

Gary Coleman:
Well, sure I do. Those stupid Polacks!

Princeton:
Now, don't you think that's a little racist?

Gary Coleman:
Well, damn, I guess you're right.

Kate Monster:
You're a little bit racist.

Gary Coleman:
Well, you're a little bit too.

Princeton:
We're all a little bit racist.

Gary Coleman:
I think that I would
Have to agree with you.

Princeton/Kate Monster:
We're glad you do.

Gary Coleman:
It's sad but true!
Everyone's a little bit racist -

All right!

Kate Monster:
All right!

Princeton:
All right!

Gary Coleman:
All right!
Bigotry has never been
Exclusively white

All:
If we all could just admit
That we are racist a little bit,
Even though we all know
That it's wrong,
Maybe it would help us
Get along.

Princeton:
Oh, Christ do I feel good.

Gary Coleman:
Now there was a fine upstanding black man!

Princeton:
Who?

Gary Coleman:
Jesus Christ.

Kate Monster:
But, Gary, Jesus was white.

Gary Coleman:
No, Jesus was black.

Kate Monster:
No, Jesus was white.

Gary Coleman:
No, I'm pretty sure that Jesus was black-

Princeton:
Guys, guys...Jesus was Jewish!

Brian:
Hey guys, what are you laughing about?

Gary Coleman:
Racism!

Brian:
Cool.

Christmas Eve:
BRIAN! Come back here!
You take out lecycuraburs!

Princeton:
What's that mean?

Brian:
Um, recyclables.
Hey, don't laugh at her!
How many languages do you speak?

Kate Monster:
Oh, come off it, Brian!
Everyone's a little bit racist.

Brian:
I'm not!

Princeton:
Oh no?

Brian:
Nope!

How many Oriental wives
Have you got?

Christmas Eve:
What? Brian!

Princeton:
Brian, buddy, where you been?
The term is Asian-American!

Christmas Eve:
I know you are no
Intending to be
But calling me Oriental -
Offensive to me!

Brian:
I'm sorry, honey, I love you.

Christmas Eve:
And I love you.

Brian:
But you're racist, too.

Christmas Eve:
Yes, I know.
The Jews have all
The money
And the whites have all
The power.
And I'm always in taxi-cab
With driver who no shower!

Princeton:
Me too!

Kate Monster:
Me too!

Gary Coleman:
I can't even get a taxi!

All:
It's true.
But everyone is just about
As racist as you!
If we all could just admit
That we are racist a little bit,
And everyone stopped being
So PC
Maybe we could live in -
Harmony!

Christmas Eve:
Evlyone's a ritter bit lacist!

"Everyone's a Little Bit Racist!" -Avenue Q

HopeydaFish
[ QUOTE ]
dont you have anything better to do with your life OP?

the P.C police can all [censored] off the planet for all i care.

[/ QUOTE ]

For [censored]'s sake. It took me all of 2 minutes to set up the poll, and you're expressing an opinion on how I choose to run my life? I did it to kill some time at work and get a discussion going. I guess you're not mature enough to handle that without resorting to personal attacks.

I expressed my opinion about the racist posts I've seen on here lately. Am I not allowed to have an opinion that differs from yours?

KaneKungFu123
09-27-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

personally i think this is ridiculous. i see lots of posts someone else calls "blatantly racist" that i don't find blatant at all. also, in general i don't think anyone should be under any obligation to not hurt someone else's feelings. it's your own problem if you get hurt by something an idiot says. with that said, i also believe the people that own the forum should able to make whatever rules they want.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriosuly, people have some thin skin. i dont know how they survive in the world...

oh wait i do know...

they make it so you cant compliment a co-worker without a sexual harrassment lawsuit.

they make it so you cant have xmas without offending someone's religion.

you cant have this, or do that, or say this, or smoke here, or [censored] there...

theben
Post deleted by theben

jakethebake
tl;dr

pokerdirty
09-27-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
tl;dr

[/ QUOTE ]

OH COME ON!

mason55
09-27-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Was? Has he been banned?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. Haven't seen him post in a long time.

Just thinking about his swastika thread, which was the most mild case of his racism.

jakethebake
09-27-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
thats not the best job of paraphrasing. what exactly are you saying?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't paraphrase anything? What are you talking about?

[ QUOTE ]

...the Greeks...

[/ QUOTE ]

Was that another anti-Greek joke? Summbitch, I'll kick you in tha nuts! (thank you Al Capone Junior)

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KaneKungFu123
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at the humor of Richard Pryor. It's absolute genius. He understood that he wasn't going to change some "cracker's" opinions/bigotry/ignorance. So he made fun of it. He turned it around and pointed it right back at the idiots. Too bad he couldn't stay sober.

[/ QUOTE ]

guys like OP dont find pryor or chris rock racist...only white people who use the wrong language.

theben
09-27-2005, 05:08 PM
i read it your altering my quote incorrectly, my bad

09-27-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I read about him in some Penthouse Letters.

HopeydaFish
09-27-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i am so tired of whiney ass liberal PC crackpots thinking every reference to race is improper and should be censored.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't feel this way at all. I've been reg'ed here for over a year, and this is the first time I've ever mentioned anything about racism. It's amazing how quickly people are to label me as being some crackpot lefty PCer, though.

theben
09-27-2005, 05:14 PM
who else starts complaining about the subjects mentioned in the title?

09-27-2005, 05:18 PM
You know, being racist isn't the worst crime in the world. Is not liking a people for the color of their skin any different then not liking people for the shape of their skin(i.e. ugly people vs. beautiful people?) Maybe they think black skin is ugly?

polltard

09-27-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HopeydaFish
09-27-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

guys like OP dont find pryor or chris rock racist...only white people who use the wrong language.

[/ QUOTE ]

As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about. If it's easier for you to label me as being some lefty crackpot, fill your boots.

There's a difference between comments about race that's done out of parody and satire, and racism that's done out of ignorance and hatred. Most people are capable of distinguishing between the two. And yes, sometimes people mistake parody and satire for racism. However, most of the time it's pretty clear whether a "racist" comment is supposed to be funny, or whether it's supposed to be hateful.

09-27-2005, 05:29 PM
So I take it you don't like the First Amendment. Fair enough commie.

ShawnHoo
09-27-2005, 05:31 PM
Where's Bison with his ubiquitous "This thread sucks" comment? That would wrap things up nicely.

HopeydaFish
09-27-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You know, being racist isn't the worst crime in the world. Is not liking a people for the color of their skin any different then not liking people for the shape of their skin(i.e. ugly people vs. beautiful people?) Maybe they think black skin is ugly?

polltard

[/ QUOTE ]

You're confusing each individual's opinion on attractiveness with racism.

If I say, "I've never really been attracted to dark skin" (which is untrue), this is an expression of my personal opinion on what I find attractive.

Now, if I say, "All blacks are rapists and thieves and should be killed", that's a totally different thing.

I do see what you're saying. There's plenty of people who will immediately dislike someone because they're fat, or ugly, or talk with a lisp, or what have you. That's not really what I was talking about, though.

B Dids
09-27-2005, 05:36 PM
In general I think there's way too much overt and covert racism on this forum, and a lot of people simply too obtuse to realize what it is.

HopeydaFish
09-27-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a privately operated site. It doesn't need to abide by the first amendment. Nice try, though.

toddw8
09-27-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All blacks are rapists and thieves and should be killed

[/ QUOTE ]

So true, now you're starting to make some sense.

bwana devil
09-27-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In general I think there's way too much overt and covert racism on this forum, and a lot of people simply too obtuse to realize what it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

gotta agree w/ the birdman.

if anyone takes exception to some biting comments you hear all of the above lines already posted. "i was joking." "you don't have to read my comments." and my all time favorite "you don't even know what the definition of racisim is" followed of course by the definition.

bwana

phixxx
09-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Sieg.

BusterStacks
09-27-2005, 06:17 PM
I also don't think they should show violence on TV because it might reflect badly on the station or inspire someone to do violent things.

edit: you sound like a big jew.

2+2 wannabe
09-27-2005, 06:23 PM
Why's everyone ragging on Hopey?

There's a shitload of racist stuff that's posted on these boards, and people that are offended by it are supposed to just accept it.

I'm sure many of you can find what you're looking for here. (http://www.kkk.com/)

There's a big difference in being a PC crackpot and addressing a serious issue in a clear, concise, and unjudgeworthy manner.

theben
09-27-2005, 06:30 PM
most super liberal left wingnuts don't actually understand racism. they have no clue what the term is and how racism actually manifests itself. you'd be amazed at how many liberal douches i have met who are racist but completely oblivious to thier own ignorance and dissonant beliefs

RunDownHouse
09-27-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

There's a shitload of racist stuff that's posted on these boards, and people that are offended by it are supposed to just accept it
I'm sure many of you can find what you're looking for here.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why aren't more people ragging on Hopey?

There's a shitload of offensive stuff that's posted on these boards, and people that aren't offended by it are supposed to be censored by those that are?

I'm sure many of you can avoid what's offending you by not going here. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3511727&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1)

SackUp
09-27-2005, 06:35 PM
polltard

this is a stupid fcking topic

you are probably some big black welfare mom with two kids sucking on each tit while your type. you get your welfare check each month so stfu.

HopeydaFish
09-27-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
polltard

you are probably some big black welfare mom with two kids sucking on each tit while your type. you get your welfare check each month so stfu.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, that's me. You figured it out.

theben
09-27-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[

Now, if I say, "All blacks are rapists and thieves and should be killed", that's a totally different thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

by this post, you hint at being OK with all black rapist and thieves being killed. now consider this: if you were to get accuracte information about the racial statistics behind rape and thievery, you'd find that blacks committ these crimes significant more frequently than other races. in fact, if you killed all black thieves, you would annihilate most urban black populations. that seems not just racist, but genocidal

theben
09-27-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
polltard

[/ QUOTE ]

two kids? try 10. not only getting welfare checks but also stealing my bike

theben
09-27-2005, 06:43 PM
i agree there are a lot more topics that are totally more offensive than stuff like this. nobody whines about that. damn liberal nuts

sthief09
09-27-2005, 06:46 PM
i hate mexicans

HopeydaFish
09-27-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

There's a shitload of racist stuff that's posted on these boards, and people that are offended by it are supposed to just accept it.

I'm sure many of you can find what you're looking for here. (http://www.kkk.com/)

There's a big difference in being a PC crackpot and addressing a serious issue in a clear, concise, and unjudgeworthy manner.

[/ QUOTE ]

The results so far show that about 2/3rds of those who responded to the poll agree with me. Most of the people who have attacked me are just angry people who are looking for any excuse whatsoever to flame someone who makes them feel uncomfortable.

They take my question of whether it is a good idea to "ban repeated, blatant racist posters" to mean that I think that all comments about race should be censored, that I'm some PC nut-job trying to control their lives, that I don't understand what racism is, that I need to be set on fire...oh, and that I must either be a jew (which is apparently a bad thing) or a black woman on welfare.

ethan
09-27-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

By this logic, I should get to say whatever I want on the evening news.

RunDownHouse
09-27-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They take my question of whether it is a good idea to "ban repeated, blatant racist posters"

[/ QUOTE ]
Restated, that reads "Ban trolls when racism is the weapon of their trolldom." Since I'm a big fan of banning in general, I'm ok with that.

HopeydaFish
09-27-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

by this post, you hint at being OK with all black rapist and thieves being killed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that's exactly what I was saying. You figured me out. I believe that rapists and thieves should be killed, but only if they're black. Oh, and dark skinned Hispanics too. We can't be too careful.

HopeydaFish
09-27-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They take my question of whether it is a good idea to "ban repeated, blatant racist posters"

[/ QUOTE ]
Restated, that reads "Ban trolls when racism is the weapon of their trolldom." Since I'm a big fan of banning in general, I'm ok with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, sounds good to me. If anything, I'm racist towards trolls.

ethan
09-27-2005, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
most super liberal left wingnuts don't actually understand racism. they have no clue what the term is and how racism actually manifests itself. you'd be amazed at how many liberal douches i have met who are racist but completely oblivious to thier own ignorance and dissonant beliefs

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if the above post counts as "wrong forum" or not. But it's pretty freaking close.

It does remind me, however, about the story from a couple week ago about the kid who wore a T-shirt which had a car driving off from a church surrounded by klansmen. The car was dragging two black people behind it (w/nooses around their necks) and said "just married". Oddly enough, a fight broke out (!) and the kid got in trouble. His defense was that he wasn't racist, he just didn't like black people.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

theben
09-27-2005, 07:05 PM
most mexicans are great!

theben
09-27-2005, 07:07 PM
thats a funny ass shirt. but its certainly beyond the limits of good taste for clothing. simply put, its dangerous to wear stuff like that in many areas of the country

theben
09-27-2005, 07:08 PM
jews rule, leave them alone

theben
09-27-2005, 07:09 PM
no there wouldnt. getting rid of the trolls implies getting rid of the liberals

NLSoldier
09-27-2005, 07:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
most mexicans are great at cleaning up after me!

[/ QUOTE ]

theben
now that aint cool, but im assuming this post is being totally sarcastic. you have no reason to habor ill will to the collective jewish population because they do no harm and contribute to society

HopeydaFish
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if the above post counts as "wrong forum" or not. But it's pretty freaking close.

It does remind me, however, about the story from a couple week ago about the kid who wore a T-shirt which had a car driving off from a church surrounded by klansmen. The car was dragging two black people behind it (w/nooses around their necks) and said "just married". Oddly enough, a fight broke out (!) and the kid got in trouble. His defense was that he wasn't racist, he just didn't like black people.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Another one is "I'm not racist, I hate all races equally". This is usually preceded by some form of statement about the race that they have a problem with.

Btw...whenever you see the Klan on TV, they'll always claim that they don't "hate" blacks, Catholics, and Jews. They just don't want anything to do with them.

PokerBob
09-27-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i hate mexicans

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate mexican-hating jews. i do, however, like mexican food.

theben
09-27-2005, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
most mexicans are great at cleaning up after me!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

watching carlos mencia's new show on comedy central?