PDA

View Full Version : tptk becomes 2pair but meets resistance. 3-6 (6max)

09-27-2005, 03:56 PM
Alright. The table was playing fairly loose. The villan was a TAG and had shown down good hands at the river but was aggressive when involved. Does anyone disagree with the flop 3 bet?
When he caps I know Im behind and plan to fold the turn unimproved but then I do improve to two pair. Trips are unlikely he would have raised with any of these possible pocket pairs. 10 8 and k 10 I flopped the straight. How should I proceed from the turn onwards. Should I call down fearing the straight or raise and fold to a reraise or should I raise and call down if reraised.
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to <font color="red"> Hero </font> [A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/club.gif]
meth10: calls $3
gatotigre: folds
foldit: folds
<font color="red"> Hero </font> : raises $3 to $6
Ms Humboldt: folds
durangoslim: calls $3
meth10: calls $3
*** FLOP *** [Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif J /images/graemlins/spade.gif 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif]
durangoslim: bets $3
meth10: raises $3 to $6
<font color="red"> Hero </font> : raises $3 to $9
durangoslim: folds
meth10: raises $3 to $12
Betting is capped
<font color="red"> Hero </font> : calls $3
*** TURN *** [Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif J /images/graemlins/club.gif 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif] [A /images/graemlins/spade.gif]
meth10: bets $6
<font color="red"> Hero </font> ?

nervous
09-27-2005, 05:48 PM
Raise, and if 3bet call down. Looks like KT I know, but TAG could have QJ, QT, JT, T9 just as much I think with the UTG limp.