PDA

View Full Version : what poker reload bonuses are coming this weekend?

BigBiceps
09-27-2005, 03:54 PM
What poker reload bonuses do you guys forecast for this weekend, which is the end of Month ....

AcmeSalesRep
09-27-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What poker reload bonuses do you guys forecast for this weekend, which is the end of Month ....

[/ QUOTE ]

This weekend is next month...

I never try to predict reloads as these sites are, well, pretty damned unpredictable!

Acme

mosquito
09-27-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can guarantee at least one on Absolute. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Photoc
09-27-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can guarantee at least one on Absolute. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can guarantee at least 2 since there are 2 days in the weekend (sat/sun) at Abosolute! LOL

Uglyowl
09-27-2005, 08:40 PM
Interpoker reload this weekend too! Also Pokerplex is having one a 300 hand bonus my moles tell me starting Saturday.

Rasputin
09-27-2005, 09:45 PM
Stars should be starting their caribbean satellites sometime in the next two weeks and I would imagine they would accompany that with a bonus.

jzpiano14
09-27-2005, 09:52 PM
Why listen to ppl when u ask this question, it is like trying to get the weather info outta your weatherman, he is going to be wrong 90% of the time.

Photoc
09-27-2005, 09:54 PM
I heard that next Thursday there will be some reloads.

uaw420rook
09-27-2005, 10:16 PM
Happy Birthday Mr. Einstien.

Synergistic Explosions
09-27-2005, 10:45 PM
PokerHost has a 5X one going right now. Plus entry to a tourney Sunday if you deposit before. I thought I'd give them some action as they've been pretty good with paying out free roll money.

stir
09-28-2005, 10:41 AM
SE what am I missing here? Since pokerhost requires you to contribute to a raked hand, not dealt into a raked hand, why would you chose to give them action?

Synergistic Explosions
09-28-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
SE what am I missing here? Since pokerhost requires you to contribute to a raked hand, not dealt into a raked hand, why would you chose to give them action?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know. I confirmed with live help just now and they do say it's contributed. However, when I asked how many contributed hands I have so far, it appears to be all the raked hands I was dealt as far as I could figure. But whatever it is, I just need 59 more before I can withdrawal. They said if you clear half the bonus you can withdrawal without forfeiting the remaining upfront cash bonus.

But the good news is, I'm up 300 so far and I've only played 41 raked hands at 1/2 limit plus one $2500 guaranteed MTT that I used poker points to enter. Haven't played here in a long time, but it seems OK to me.

Plus they say I qualify for the depositers free roll this Sunday. That might be a good low number of players tourney.

So all in all, I'm not to disappointed by my misinterpretation of raked hands. Probably wouldn't have deposited and missed out on what I've won so far.