PDA

View Full Version : VINNY'S BACK!

BottlesOf
09-27-2005, 03:49 PM
I hope his 2+2 acct. is soon to follow!

09-27-2005, 03:50 PM
It's already created and in the sports forum actively posting.

jakethebake
09-27-2005, 03:50 PM
Are you sure you're in the right forum?

IndieMatty
09-27-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's already created and in the sports forum actively posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been around since December if I remember correctly. SS Poster. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

BottlesOf
09-27-2005, 03:54 PM
Didn't realize Vinny's return was a "sporting event. Clearly, there is nothing more monumentus than Testaverde's return and I goofed. I wanted to make sure the acct holder saw this thread though.

jakethebake
09-27-2005, 03:55 PM
Ah so this was just a sending up of the Vinny Signal.

Vinny Testaverde
09-27-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Didn't realize Vinny's return was a "sporting event. Clearly, there is nothing more monumentus than Testaverde's return and I goofed. I wanted to make sure the acct holder saw this thread though.

[/ QUOTE ]

The acct holder? What the [censored] does that mean?

I see you are a moderator now eh? [censored] Narc.

It's been a while since we spoke last. I hope you enjoyed your summer. Me? I spent it working out in my backyard. You should see how big Vinny Jr. is these days; he'd try and block my throws through the ol' tire. Little bastard is only 9 yr's old and he managed to grab about 2 balls for every one I got through.

Anyway, I plan to be an active participant in all 2+2 forums; as most fans of Vinny know, I'm an avid poker enthusiast.

This was longer than I wanted to write. So I'll leave you with this; For now I'm the backup, but I know I'll always be # 1 in your /images/graemlins/heart.gif's.

Wes ManTooth
09-27-2005, 04:10 PM
BIMO