PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 Screenbutton?

HavanaBanana
05-14-2003, 10:25 AM
In your emailbrowser you can select certain addresses you do not want to receive mail from, at certain cardgames online you can choose to mute certain players.

I looked at 2+2 but did not find such a feature, if there is please tell me where I go to use it.

See I realized that I have not, and will never have any desire to read any of OnlineChimps posts.

onlinechamp
05-14-2003, 11:16 AM
Why is that?

HavanaBanana
05-14-2003, 11:49 AM
Nothing you write is of any interest to me, it is not witty, it is not intelligent just boring waste of time.
Am happy to see however that you answer to your name OnlineChimp /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

''Everyone must read this I just visited this site and it is #1 for no limit action. Person known as LIVEONE is probably the best player in no limit there. Also, there are many fish on that site won't give any names for now.

look for www.royalvegaspoker.com (http://www.royalvegaspoker.com)
or www.primapoker.com (http://www.primapoker.com)
Also I forgot to add they are giving away $10 FREE just for opening an account not to mention another $40 if you deposit $100 (40% of 100 is the max bonus).

ENJOY THE SITE ITS THE BEST FOR NO LIMIT GAMES and regular action!
Because this site has 1-2 no limit upto 20-40 nl action and NO it is not like poker.com it is MUCH BETTER I just love this site!

If champ plays there why don't you?
.................................................. ............................

I have heard numerous times that Annie PUKE can beat me 1-1 in omaha hi lo. So if this is true why doesn't she come play me 1-1 sometime I don't mind. On top of that she has the NERVES to TELL PEOPLE I CHEATED 3-6 omaha hi lo on UB which is CHUMP CHANGE.(false rumors started by scum people like Annie PUKE) The real reason I post is because I am just flat out sick of this damn uneducated person coming and saying to my friends that I cheated a low limit game when I normally play 10-20 or 30-60. Last but not least Annie PUKE come get me 1-1 omaha hi lo. (and don't say you will feel bad as your usual excuse I swear that is what she says to me).

champ #1 ask anyone
Can I vote for myself? I am very tough to beat 1-1 just try me anyone who wants a shot post your name on here and when you want to play.

Fishy are you going to vote for me ?

And what must I win to get votes I would LOVE to know.

GOOD POST!
Onlinechamp Fans!
03/05/03 04:22 PM Edit Reply

I would just like to thank everyone for their support and effort through these rough times from aussie and I do appreciate all the posts and Yes I do read them all. Also I will soon have a website where you can contact me for omaha hi lo lessons and other stuff (newsletters for FANS only, tips, etc.).

If anyone is interested you can post here and I can contact you when I get it running!

thanks,
onlinechamp ''

liveone
05-16-2003, 10:37 PM
Hey,

Online champ, why doesn't anyone seem to like you?

By the way, I'll play you 1on1, any game, any limit...you pick it.

Liveone

onlinechamp
05-16-2003, 11:27 PM
Fishy is my friend. Right fishy?