PDA

View Full Version : BASEBALL 9/27

EZB
09-27-2005, 11:48 AM
Ok, a few things i would liek to hear feedback about. 1) Is it just me or are the twins extremely overvalued tonight? -290!, are that they sure of a thing, i like santana and think he is good, but a bad inning and the twins might not be able to rebound. Conversly, i almost want to take the royals on chance that they will learn how to swing the bats and throw strikes. Anyways, i may note ven touch that game.
2) Why does wakefield get such a higher line tahn schilling -230 vs. -180. Bush is pretty good i thought.

Anyways, my main reason for the post is that i did pretty well lst night, tahnks to some of your feedback (i went 5/6 in my bets) /images/graemlins/laugh.gif so the more feedback the better. Thanks,

EZB

MyTurn2Raise
09-27-2005, 04:01 PM
I'm not sure, but with double headers, I like betting the underdog in both games if it is the same team. Sweeps are tough. 7 of 11 doubleheaders have been split this year.

Unfortunately, I've missed the day game. Fingers crossed for the night.

BTW-I understand this is a naive strategy, but I've had luck with it so far. It's like going against a hockey team that plays back-to-back days on the road with lots of travel when the opponent does not.

EZB
09-27-2005, 05:45 PM
any good suggestins for tonight?

EZB
09-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Heres my picks so far:

marlins to win by 1.5 runs, -125,
royals straight up--+255!
Minnesota Over of 7 runs
Braves -220

Please leave your opinions

MyTurn2Raise
09-27-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure, but with double headers, I like betting the underdog in both games if it is the same team. Sweeps are tough. 7 of 11 doubleheaders have been split this year.

Unfortunately, I've missed the day game. Fingers crossed for the night.

BTW-I understand this is a naive strategy, but I've had luck with it so far. It's like going against a hockey team that plays back-to-back days on the road with lots of travel when the opponent does not.

[/ QUOTE ]

the naive strategy comes through again