PDA

View Full Version : Police Officer Assaulted In Atlanta-Hilarious

grandgnu
09-27-2005, 11:20 AM
Just saw on the bottom ticker on NECN (new england cable news) the following:

During a routine traffic stop, a police officer in Atlanta was assaulted by the driver he stopped. The officer was pelted with fried chicken and a coke bottle, and is recovering in an Atlanta hospital.

I can't make this stuff up people, wish I could find a link to it. I think they're concerned his cholesteral may have gone up due to the assault.

I expect Congress to enact laws requiring ID checks at your local KFC in the future.

steelcmg
09-27-2005, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just saw on the bottom ticker on NECN (new england cable news) the following:

During a routine traffic stop, a police officer in Atlanta was assaulted by the driver he stopped. The officer was pelted with fried chicken and a coke bottle, and is recovering in an Atlanta hospital.

I can't make this stuff up people, wish I could find a link to it. I think they're concerned his cholesteral may have gone up due to the assault.

I expect Congress to enact laws requiring ID checks at your local KFC in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

This really needs a video i want to watch this

Amid Cent
09-27-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Original recipe or extra crispy?