PDA

View Full Version : I hate all 28-35yo women

Yeti
09-27-2005, 06:30 AM
Ok, I am obviously generalising.

Admittedly I am young and have limited experience working for a living (thank you Party).

Nevertheless, in the little time I have worked in offices, I have come to despise this demographic.

These women generally :
- hate their job
- hate all male employees they work with
- sit around all day moaning with other female workers about how they hate everything
- are loud and obnoxious
- think they are smart and important when in fact they are plain dumb.

Bah, this is probably going to provoke tons of backlash. Maybe it's just a personal experience thing but there's something about these women that I cannot stand. Even when I see them on the train I feel my blood boiling.

Discuss.

diebitter
09-27-2005, 06:49 AM
You ache for them, but they terrify you.

Blarg
09-27-2005, 08:33 AM
Office work often tends to turn women into bitches. It often does some negative things to men, too.

That said, women of the age range you are talking about are often great. They are at their sexual peak, and much more straightforward. If they want you, they'll let you know, and they're much more likely to want you. After dealing with ditzy college girls, they're a hugely welcome shot of relief.

They're also at least a little more aware that the bloom has started to come off their rose or will soon, so usually they get a lot more humble and less insufferable. More like real people instead of ones who figure they're Rolls Royces in a Hyundai world. It's much less often, What can you do for me? and more often, What can we do?

They've lived a little longer and have some life experience to talk about. And become more worth listening to. 30 year old women can be great to talk to. 20 year old women often make me want to knot one of those pantomime nooses around my head, pop out my tongue, and act like I'm hanging myself.

A lot of the crap women have to give drops away when they get a few years on them. And plenty of them still look extremely good at that age range.

Tailgunner
09-27-2005, 08:40 AM
You need to get out more.

Slow Play Ray
09-27-2005, 08:43 AM
good post blarg - everything you said hit the nail 100% on the head.

09-27-2005, 09:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
These women generally :
- hate their job
- sit around all day moaning with other female workers about how they hate everything
- are loud and obnoxious

Discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

I make it a point not to moan when I'm at work. Also, I love my male cohorts and I'm pretty sure they like me (I hope). However I had to laugh when I read your post. You do have a point.

Yeti
09-27-2005, 09:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You need to get out more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point, well made.

jakethebake
09-27-2005, 09:12 AM
Are any of these moaners hot? I'm guessing not. They don't hate the male employees. They hate the fact that the men don't want them. In these same offices, there's usually a couple of hot women that flirt a little bit and aren't uptight and afraid. They may even be average, but they're comfortable with themselves. The moaners may even be somewhat hot, but insecure. So they sit around moaning about the men and the women that aren't.

Blarg
09-27-2005, 09:21 AM
There's definitely an extreme amount of woman on woman hate in the offices I've worked in. And the older or uglier ones definitely often hate the pretty ones. Sometimes it can be a real freak show.

It can be like junior high school in a submarine.

jakethebake
09-27-2005, 09:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There's definitely an extreme amount of woman on woman hate in the offices I've worked in. And the older or uglier ones definitely often hate the pretty ones. Sometimes it can be a real freak show.

It can be like junior high school in a submarine.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not always the old, ugly ones though. It's the insecure ones against the secure ones.

diebitter
09-27-2005, 09:23 AM
Be grateful that, deep-deep-down, women really, really hate each other. It's the only chance us men have against em.

mslif
09-27-2005, 09:23 AM
/images/graemlins/heart.gif

diebitter
09-27-2005, 09:24 AM
I think I've pulled! /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Paluka
09-27-2005, 09:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
- are loud and obnoxious

[/ QUOTE ]

How can these two be more true about 30 yr old women than 20 year old women?

KaneKungFu123
09-27-2005, 09:34 AM
without the women who would make the coffee?

mason55
09-27-2005, 09:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't this apply to pretty much every Blarg post?

ISF
09-27-2005, 09:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hate all male employees they work with

[/ QUOTE ]
If you change that to are bitter that all male employees they work with no longer want to sleep with them then I would say this is pretty accurate.

mslif
09-27-2005, 09:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I think my English is broken today.

diebitter
09-27-2005, 09:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pulling your leg. 'I've pulled' means I've succeeding in 'hitching up' as the Merkins call it. You put a heart on after my post (and I'm pretty sure it was meant to be the post before) so I was teasing.

[Rodney Dangerfield]No Offence![/RD]

mslif
09-27-2005, 09:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pulling your leg. 'I've pulled' means I've succeeding in 'hitching up' as the Merkins call it. You put a heart on after my post (and I'm pretty sure it was meant to be the post before) so I was teasing.

[Rodney Dangerfield]No Offence![/RD]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you /images/graemlins/grin.gif

diebitter
09-27-2005, 09:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Thank you /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I've pulled! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Blarg
09-27-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JihadOnTheRiver
09-27-2005, 10:11 AM
also this seems to be the time that they give up and get fat and generally gross...

Shajen
09-27-2005, 10:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg is one of my favorite posters in OOT. I rather imagine him sitting there going insane over all the batshit dumb posts he feels he needs to answer though.

mslif
09-27-2005, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg is one of my favorite posters in OOT. I rather imagine him sitting there going insane over all the batshit dumb posts he feels he needs to answer though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want Blarg to be my internet/OOT boyfriend /images/graemlins/heart.gif

diebitter
09-27-2005, 10:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Two-timing me already, huh /images/graemlins/mad.gif

mason55
09-27-2005, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've always wondered what he looks like. He works out a ton but seems to know everything about everything.

I'm pretty sure he looks like Spiderman.

Blarg
09-27-2005, 10:31 AM
LOL! I have no idea if that's good or bad!

mason55
09-27-2005, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL! I have no idea if that's good or bad!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I found something Blarg doesn't know!

Arnfinn Madsen
09-27-2005, 10:38 AM
But they are the best in bed by wide margin. Compensates for the other stuff.

mackthefork
09-27-2005, 10:44 AM
Almost totally agree with everything you said. The OP is right though, put two of these people in the same room, and their brains fall out of their ears, get ready for a 4 hour conversation about soft furnishings, and kitchen cabinets.

Mack

Blarg
09-27-2005, 10:55 AM
Okay, I'll take you out to a movie thread, and then we can catch dinner at a Who makes the best steak? thread. Then we'll get some drinks in a What kind of booze for the girl? thread, I'll lie like hell in a What kind of car do you drive? thread to try to impress you, we can exchange naughty double entendres in a Haiku Challenge thread, you can roll your eyes and wonder how you got stuck in a Never watch a Tarantino flick with a film major thread, I'll gamely try to snap you out of your evident boredom by risque talk in a Sex is Weird thread, you can wonder what's up with me and if you accidentally got in a Where's that gay Bigsteve? thread and wonder if I've spent way too much time in a Basketball -- improving ball handling thread, and I can try to get you back to my place by telling you all about my Most comfortable chair on the planet thread. Then while you're in an I can't believe there are actually people like this thread, you can tell me you're sorry but you just remembered you have to leave immediately for a Wisconsin trip thread, I'll sulk in a When will I be loved thread, and then go bicker and whine in a I hate all 28-35 year old women thread.

diebitter
09-27-2005, 10:56 AM
I can't compete with that. All I can offer is to be the tool in your life... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I hope you are happy together. I'll have to find my own OOT girlfriend. Fat chance.

mason55
09-27-2005, 10:59 AM
POTY

Clarkmeister
09-27-2005, 11:02 AM
What he said.

diebitter
09-27-2005, 11:04 AM
Thanks guys. I didn't that even put much effort into it.

mslif
09-27-2005, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I'll take you out to a movie thread, and then we can catch dinner at a Who makes the best steak? thread. Then we'll get some drinks in a What kind of booze for the girl? thread, I'll lie like hell in a What kind of car do you drive? thread to try to impress you, we can exchange naughty double entendres in a Haiku Challenge thread, you can roll your eyes and wonder how you got stuck in a Never watch a Tarantino flick with a film major thread, I'll gamely try to snap you out of your evident boredom by risque talk in a Sex is Weird thread, you can wonder what's up with me and if you accidentally got in a Where's that gay Bigsteve? thread and wonder if I've spent way too much time in a Basketball -- improving ball handling thread, and I can try to get you back to my place by telling you all about my Most comfortable chair on the planet thread. Then while you're in an I can't believe there are actually people like this thread, you can tell me you're sorry but you just remembered you have to leave immediately for a Wisconsin trip thread, I'll sulk in a When will I be loved thread, and then go bicker and whine in a I hate all 28-35 year old women thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I just get pwned by Blarg? /images/graemlins/frown.gif My heart is broken....

bwana devil
09-27-2005, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I am obviously generalising.

Admittedly I am young and have limited experience working for a living (thank you Party).

Nevertheless, in the little time I have worked in offices, I have come to despise this demographic.

These women generally :
- hate their job
- are loud and obnoxious

[/ QUOTE ]

if you look at all the criticisms you make of women, the things you point out you seem to be guilty of yourself in your own post. (except being loud and obnoxious).

- hate their job-- 'I have limited experience working for a living (thank you Party).'

- hate all male employees they work with -- 'I hate all 28-35yo women'

- sit around all day moaning with other female workers about how they hate everything -- original post

- think they are smart and important when in fact they are plain dumb -- ?

bwana

mslif
09-27-2005, 11:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't compete with that. All I can offer is to be the tool in your life... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That was so sweet /images/graemlins/heart.gif

diebitter
09-27-2005, 11:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Did I just get pwned by Blarg? /images/graemlins/frown.gif My heart is broken....

[/ QUOTE ]

REBOUND TIME! How you doin?

Blarg
09-27-2005, 11:23 AM
Huh? No, not at all. I was just kidding around with the notion of an internet/OOT boyfriend.

diebitter
09-27-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Huh? No, not at all. I was just kidding around with the notion of an internet/OOT boyfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

OH, I GIVE UP /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Blarg
09-27-2005, 11:26 AM
As Yoda would say, Up, you are cracking me.

TheBlueMonster
09-27-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
More like real people instead of ones who figure they're Rolls Royces in a Hyundai world.

[/ QUOTE ]
yesssssss.....
Bob Dylan eat your heart out. We got us a poet /images/graemlins/cool.gif

diebitter
09-27-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As Yoda would say, Up, you are cracking me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, last time....

Threesome? But no funny stuff, Blarg, I don't want you touching my butt.

mslif
09-27-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you were being sarcastic in your post. It is hard sometimes to figure out how a post is supposed to be understood. I think we just had our first miscommunication, we need to make up /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

diebitter
09-27-2005, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you were being sarcastic in your post. It is hard sometimes to figure out how a post a supposed to be understood. I think we just had our first miscommunication, we need to make up /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OH I GIVE UP! AGAIN! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Blarg
09-27-2005, 11:42 AM
Okay, I'll meetcha at the next thread hijack. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

diebitter
09-27-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I'll meetcha at the next thread hijack. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Kay, I'm hanging around 'I want to be happy', so maybe see you there.

mslif
09-27-2005, 11:52 AM
As you stated, you have minimal experience in the work force and you are young, you have not been aroung many women in that specific demographic. Don't make a post generalizing all women like this. There are plenty of us out there who do not fit these criterias.

jakethebake
09-27-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg is opne lucky bastard. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dominic
09-27-2005, 01:29 PM
I think you're right on. Women of "a certain age" tend to feel entitled to the fairy tale they never got.

"Wait - I was supossed to be married to that guy from "Ed" and raising 2 little kids - a girl and a boy - while Ed is off making millions saving the environment. Either that or I should be the Head Buyer at Neiman Marcus."

bitter hags.

09-27-2005, 01:42 PM
Amen brother!

Single 28-35 yo women are silly, scared little whores. Give them a good [censored] and show them who's boss. Woman that age love younger guys. [censored] em until they shut their mouths and look at you with those 'omg that was amazing' eyes. Then dump them.

P.S. Only the hot ones.

haakee
09-27-2005, 01:44 PM
I broke up with my old gf 1 month after she turned 28, now I'm dating an almost-25-year-old. I give it 3 years. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif