PDA

View Full Version : 10 20, 6 max players

09-27-2005, 01:09 AM
Hello all,
Long time lurker here, but decided to post because I am very curious as to what you think of some of the 10 20 6 max players that I have played against. I know some of you hate these kinds of posts, but personally I really enjoy hearing the opinions of the people that I play reguarly. So without further to do, these are the names that I have. I apologize if some of them have already been discussed. Also, do not feel obligated to comment on all of them, any of your opinions on any of them would be great! Thanks!

Feurinho78
TheBrownEyes
Djhak323
Deceptitran
Jozlak
Exlusivefan

DMBFan23
09-27-2005, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
TheBrownEyes

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a thread about this guy a while back, the consensus seemed to be too loose preflop, tricky/has a clue postflop. I'd do a search if I were you since I'm hazy on the details. I don't know the rest of them.

09-28-2005, 07:00 AM
Anyone else have any thoughts on any of these players???
Thanks!

stigmata
09-28-2005, 07:11 AM
TBE comes up all the time on here. I don't rate him personally.

Saying that, has anyone seen him recently? I fear he may have changed his name at last.....

Shame, because I was feeling a little mischaevous recently and was going to point him in the direction of the threads on the HUSH forum about him /images/graemlins/grin.gif What do people think? Could be fun to see what he has to say, considering he gets mentioned here all the time.

No notes/PT right now, but from memory Deceptitran is pretty damn good.

Jerkass333
09-28-2005, 07:31 AM
I played with him yesterday so he hasn't changed his name. Sucks having him on my left.

09-28-2005, 07:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Feurinho78
TheBrownEyes
Djhak323
Deceptitran
Jozlak
Exlusivefan

[/ QUOTE ]

Which name is yours? I hope it's not Feurinho78. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

09-28-2005, 08:09 AM
Haha, no it's not Feurinho78 (thank god). As you are probably alluding to, he is a far too aggressive player who consistently calls down with practically any piece of the board.

Alobar
09-28-2005, 09:30 AM
wow, what a great thread for your first post!!

wheelz
09-28-2005, 09:40 AM
TheBrownEyes sat at a 15/30 full table i was on yesterday morning. maybe he moved up?

yanicehand
09-28-2005, 10:25 AM
These type of posts are also increasing at an alarming frequency. /images/graemlins/frown.gif Unfortunately their content is never different, either.

pyroponic
09-28-2005, 02:08 PM
I'm not sure why TheBrownEyes and Feurinho78 come up here all the time, as these are not even close to my toughest opponents. Off the top of my head, Octosquid, Barrybull, Toy_chan, Gold_sea_wave, etc. give me the most trouble, there's a lot of other ones but these are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

Robk
09-28-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No notes/PT right now, but from memory Deceptitran is pretty damn good.

[/ QUOTE ]

he can play pretty good at times, but he appears to have a serious tilt problem.

waffle
09-28-2005, 02:54 PM
Octosquid rules.

asofel
09-28-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure why TheBrownEyes and Feurinho78 come up here all the time, as these are not even close to my toughest opponents. Off the top of my head, Octosquid, Barrybull, Toy_chan, Gold_sea_wave, etc. give me the most trouble, there's a lot of other ones but these are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

played some with goldseawave last night...i shall avoid doing so in the future...props if you're reading this.