PDA

View Full Version : Los Lonely Boys

Cubswin
09-26-2005, 11:15 PM
So i got roped into going to their concert manana but the only song of theirs i know is heaven. I know next to nothing about them... so enlighten me. What should i know? Will i actually enjoy the show or will i be thinking "god the things i do for putang" the whole time?

cubs

gildwulf
09-26-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know next to nothing about them... so enlighten me. What should i know?

[/ QUOTE ]

They're the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

HopeydaFish
09-26-2005, 11:38 PM
I hate that goddamned song.

Overdrive
09-26-2005, 11:38 PM
They are ok. Just a calm guitar based band. The gutiarist likes Stevie Ray Vaughn alot and has copped many of his licks on their CD, which I've listened too. They like to sometimes sing in Spanish and English, one verse will be Spanish the next will be English. There are lots of suckier bands out there that's for sure. But I sure wish the Ramones were playing somewhere tonight.

R.A.M.O.N.E.S.

New York City, NYC!
Pretty mean when it wants to be
Black leather, knee hole pants
Can't play no high school dance
Fuzz tone, hear em go, hear em on the radio

Misfits, Twilight Zone
R.A.M.O.N.E.S
Ramones!

Bad boy rock, bad boy roll
Gabba gabba see them go
C.Jay now hit the gas
Marky takes it up the ass
Go Johnny go go go
Tommy o way o

Bad boys then
Bad boys now
Good buddies mau mau mau
Keep it rock keep it roll
Good music to save your soul
Dee Dee, he left home
Joey call me on the phone

Misfits Twilight Zone
R.A.M.O.N.E.S
Ramones!

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-26-2005, 11:47 PM
I hate these fuckers. Make sure you get plowed.

Cubswin
09-26-2005, 11:58 PM
dang... she wants to get coffee and a small meal before the show..... i said drinks and bar grub. if she wins im popping some perscriptions meds so i can get through this. a concert without boozing before hand? i havnt done that since... a long time ago. say a prayer for me...

cubs

09-27-2005, 12:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So i got roped into going to their concert manana but the only song of theirs i know is heaven. I know next to nothing about them... so enlighten me. What should i know? Will i actually enjoy the show or will i be thinking "god the things i do for putang" the whole time?

cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

Los Lonely Boys= Gay as Aids