PDA

View Full Version : Playing the Big One!!

J.Brown
05-13-2003, 08:34 PM
I was going to post this in the Gossip section, but I didn't want to steal any of Boris' thunder. Congrats to him on his supersatellite success. I am going to be playing the WSOP main event courtesy of Absolute Poker.com and there generosity towards me in response to the consulting work that I have been doing for them. I am a constant and I mean constant lurker on this sight who is coming out of his shell and starting to post due to an insightful and enjoyable dinner with the Pokerbabe and her most excellent husband Mr. Babe. I am planning on detailing all of my results and experiences and posting them here at 2+2 afrer I return. I will very hopefully have a full schedule and 5 days worth of tournament action to be personally reporting! If you are planning on being at the WSOP please feel free to say hi--I will of course be wearing Absolute Poker gear (my picture and profile are on poker pages if you need a face to go with a name)and trying to avoid playing any real big pots without the nuts on the end!! good luck to all and I will be reporting back soon. J.Brown

Bill Murphy
05-13-2003, 09:23 PM
Go get 'em! As I said tae Boris, if you have the time, read some of Andy Glazer's reports from the last couple years.

GREAT LUCK!! /forums/images/icons/club.gif /forums/images/icons/club.gif /forums/images/icons/club.gif /forums/images/icons/club.gif /forums/images/icons/club.gif

ohkanada
05-14-2003, 09:40 AM
Good luck. Looking forward to reading all the WSOP trip reports.

Ken Poklitar

Kurn, son of Mogh
05-14-2003, 10:09 AM
qapla'

PokerPaul
05-14-2003, 10:33 AM
Good Luck....am rooting for some onliner to win...

Just a headsup: if you're only planning on going allin when u have the nuts, it will be very tougfh to beat those experienced tourney players. What sets them apart.....they also win many hands when they don't have the nuts, scaring off players like you out of big pots.