PDA

View Full Version : Full Contact Poker

09-26-2005, 07:53 PM
Have any of you been on this site. I got banned from the forum because of a bitch named ROYAL TOUR Kept following me around and arguing with my post. The guy is an abortion that went wrong.
My problem with the site is they have no waiver or posting that states what gets a person banned. I think that the fact I made a post that said Daniel's blog was as exciting as my Grocery List might have played a hand in it as well.

Sykes
09-26-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think that the fact I made a post that said Daniel's blog was as exciting as my Grocery List might have played a hand in it as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo, It's his site after all.

09-26-2005, 08:54 PM
Yeah I got banned for whatever reason*. There is this real d**shbag over there named Absolute that contributes nothing and solely picks fights with people. I don't think it's Daniel's problem. He seems to be able to take a joke pretty well. It's the "social group" over there that sits around and fights with people and kicks them off so they wax intellectual about how they dominate 1/2 on Party for 1BB/100. Harry Demetrious posts over there occasionally but this site has a lot more pro's who regularly contribute.

And you can only cuss and fight with people if you are "In" with Jayson Weber. It's gross how everyone over there kisses his a** so they don't get kicked off.

The site has deteriorated into a joke anyway. I find this site much better for poker related dialogue.

*As I've eventually been banned from every forum I've ever "contributed" to. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif