PDA

View Full Version : PUT MY SON IN THE GAME

Voltron87
09-26-2005, 06:50 PM
This is just a general post about my weekend, with questions throughout. I had a hardcore drinking weekend. I went to a tailgate at 2pm saturday, started drinking, and didnt look back until 3am. it was insane. when i woke up, ive got the normal farts and all. i leave the room to relieve some pressure and not bother everyone else and take a crap. well it was about 11am and was still drunk, and i take this huuuuge crap. as i was pulling my pants up, i could swear my crap smelled like alcohol. is it just me? I have never had that feeling before, so maybe I'm wrong.

funniest moment of the weekend: I'm at the princeton-san diego football game (i have no idea why san diego is making an ivy league tour) and its the 3rd quarter. princeton sucks, but are actually up 10-0. receiver botches a play, drops a ball out in the open and a huge ex football player yells in a old man accent (almost like that abc basketball commentator who always goes "for three, YES!)

"PUT MY SON IN THE GAME".

i guess it was one of those things you had to be there for and i sound lame saying it, but i guarantee if you yell it enough it will become hilarious.

also, princeton does know how to party, but the whole frat/eating clubs being anal and exclusive is bullshit. its ridiculous when there are 50 kids standing outside a house, all trying to get in and call people they know, when theres about 20 kids inside standing around and nothings happening. there are pretty hot girls there, but most of the are bitches about it because they know it.

BreakEvenPlayer
09-26-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but the whole frat/eating clubs being anal

[/ QUOTE ]

I've read this sentence about five times and I still don't get it. Translation?

MrTrik
09-26-2005, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I wondered WTF? is an eating club?

Voltron87
09-26-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

at princeton there are these things called eating clubs, theyre basically fraternities, you just dont live in them. some of them are exclusive and they throw parties. theyre frats. the anal bit is: there are always people standing outside checking "passes" and being bouncers. theyre really restrictive though, if youre not a member sometimes you have to get vouched for by 3-4 people. you'll stand out side and theyll say "who do you know, etc" and some of them are real dicks about it.

the point about it was there were tons of people standing outside trying to get into the most exclusive place... when nothing was happening inside because they werent letting anyone in. maybe anal was the wrong word, but there are some guys who seem to have fun spending their entire night standing outside saying "nope, cant come in"

Voltron87
09-26-2005, 07:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I wondered WTF? is an eating club?

[/ QUOTE ]

eating clubs are basically fraternities. the only difference is that people dont live in them, but they throw parties and do all the normal frat stuff. i guess princeton is just stubborn and stuffy and keeps the old name.

Eurotrash
09-26-2005, 07:16 PM
is this some sort of brag post? I don't get it, really...

Voltron87
09-26-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whats there to brag about?

my main question was: have you ever had your morning crap smell like alcohol? is this possible?

also, i dont go to princeton. i was just there this weekend.

Bradyams
09-26-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the anal bit is: there are always people standing outside checking "passes" and being bouncers. theyre really restrictive though, if youre not a member sometimes you have to get vouched for by 3-4 people. you'll stand out side and theyll say "who do you know, etc" and some of them are real dicks about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is their way of feeling really cool and superior to make up for four years of being a complete loser in high school.

Eurotrash
09-26-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my main question was: have you ever had your morning crap smell like alcohol? is this possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't know what you might be boasting about, that's why I asked. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

i just couldn't figure out the point of the post, since it went in so many different directions with the eating club part being the most prominent.

edit: well now that I look back at the thread, I guess you were just describing it to other people.

edtost
09-26-2005, 07:24 PM
most students have learned better than to go to the football games....it's just depressing too often.

also, anyone standing around outside a club is a [censored] idiot for not getting a pass in advance, or just has no friends.

Voltron87
09-26-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't know what you might be boasting about, that's why I asked. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

i just couldn't figure out the point of the post, since it went in so many different directions with the eating club part being the most prominent.

edit: well now that I look back at the thread, I guess you were just describing it to other people.

[/ QUOTE ]

The main point was was the poo bit. thats what i originally was going to make the thread about, then i just added two other observations. so back on track, no ones had this? this is the first time its happened to me.

Voltron87
09-26-2005, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
most students have learned better than to go to the football games....it's just depressing too often.

also, anyone standing around outside a club is a [censored] idiot for not getting a pass in advance, or just has no friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

i mostly went for the tailgate, which was pretty good. we went into the stadium for about 6 downs and a punt, literally.

Voltron87
09-27-2005, 10:55 AM
So with the alcohol smelling poo, no one knows what I'm talking about? come on, this is right up OOT's alley. that was the main point of my post, the other was just stuff I added.

sfer
09-27-2005, 11:02 AM
You went to New Jersy to have a good time. You lose.

TheWorstPlayer
09-27-2005, 11:12 AM
This is true. But for someone who doesn't actually go to Princeton, Voltron seems to have picked up on the key details very quickly: bad at football, hot but stuckup girls, good parties but general snooty air about them. I'm impressed.

stigmata
09-27-2005, 11:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So with the alcohol smelling poo, no one knows what I'm talking about? come on, this is right up OOT's alley. that was the main point of my post, the other was just stuff I added.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is normal. It's not normal, however, to smell it yourself. This is because you reek so badly of alcohol that you normally don't notice.

Clarkmeister
09-27-2005, 11:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. Plus, who's the bigger loser, the bouncer doing his job or the dork trying to weasel his way through because he so badly wants to get in.

TheWorstPlayer
09-27-2005, 11:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. Plus, who's the bigger loser, the bouncer doing his job or the dork trying to weasel his way through because he so badly wants to get in.

[/ QUOTE ]
The crawling through the bathroom window in the back of Cottage?

edtost
09-27-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The crawling through the bathroom window in the back of Cottage?

[/ QUOTE ]

the idiot trying to sneak in through the back of a sign-in club.

Inthacup
09-27-2005, 05:04 PM
I think it's fairly normal. The poo smell, that is.