Vehn
05-13-2003, 05:03 PM
Discuss

rusty JEDI
05-13-2003, 06:51 PM
did you just say "mangina."

DaNoob
05-13-2003, 06:55 PM
i think i may have one of those and would be happy to share some hand histories to prove it

Jimbo
05-13-2003, 11:08 PM
Rusty I think he forgot the V .

adam74
05-13-2003, 11:23 PM
Well I never... (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mangina)

adam74
05-13-2003, 11:28 PM
Is a 'mangina' the same as a 'kooter'? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

rusty JEDI
05-13-2003, 11:37 PM
Not from what i know a Kooter is. But I would love vehn's explanation of how mangina fits in his subject title, and if he really wanted to say mangina. Maybe he wanted to say manifesto, but im not sure.

If you've seen deuce bigelo male jigelo, you would have a better understanding of mangina.

Jim Easton
05-13-2003, 11:45 PM

adam74
05-14-2003, 12:07 AM
It certainly is! And I was amused by the second one as well: "A man that uses his privates like a woman."

What does that mean? A man that uses his privates like a woman uses her privates? A man that uses his privates like he uses a woman? Or something else entirely? Maybe the man in question is a high-ranking officer in the armed forces, and it refers to how he deploys the men under his command. I think the whole thing needs some clarification before it can be remotely considered worth of two-and-a-half stars.

Here's another, arguably more high-brow definition: "I think the term, 'Mangina' defines a man who is at the pinnacle of his career in satisfying the vagina, and all the emotional needs of a woman. Only a select few can achieve this status. Mangina's are not common, and many males strive for this status. Manginas are not trained or picked. They are born with the ability. Only over time do they realize they posses Mangina qualities. Some males who are born with Mangina qualities, never will realize their potential because their psyche becomes clouded with emotion and they are unable to realize their natural ability. In my interpretation of Mangina.......being called a Mangina is a good thing."

Thanks to Mr Farmer for that, but surely the plural of 'mangina' is 'manginae'.

And finally a poem, written by PhatKev...

---

My Mangina (Here's one I wrote when I was really pissed after letting my mangina get the best of me.)

The erotic openness creates a clear innuendo
But my interior struggle bestows a diminuendo.

Without deception, her emphasis exhausts,
Yet I dwell like an egomaniac on the enlarged turmoil.

What could allow such a malevolent handicap
As it thrashes a promotion of its citizen regimen?

It's tough to decipher, but its cowardice now exposed,
I see that the fountainhead of it all is a bonifide mangina
And it smells.

---

Genius!

So I now have a very good understanding of what the word 'mangina' means. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

beernutz
05-14-2003, 12:07 AM
Is a mangina what you end up with after a sex-change operation?

Vehn
05-14-2003, 12:32 AM
I was thinking more of the classical internet description of a male who adopts a female online persona.

rusty JEDI
05-14-2003, 12:40 AM
Great, now we know what you meant we can discuss it.

adam74
05-14-2003, 12:58 AM
Great.

How about you get us started?

adam74
05-14-2003, 01:15 AM
Did you have anyone specific in mind when you originally posted? /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

Jim Easton
05-14-2003, 01:18 AM
I think it was more fun when we didn't know.

beernutz
05-14-2003, 02:08 AM
A friend wants to know what you call a male who adopts the online persona of an inanimate object?

Graham
05-14-2003, 08:23 AM
...or several.

beernutz
05-14-2003, 01:18 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
...or several.

[/ QUOTE ]
Right, let me rephrase.

A friend wants to know what you call a male who adopts the online persona of one or more inanimate objects?

Graham
05-14-2003, 02:12 PM
My misapplication of humour.
I was thinking of someone who gave themselves the online persona of plural savoury legumes...
Maybe you'd be a salted peanurd.. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif jk

GrannyMae
05-14-2003, 02:54 PM
I see that the fountainhead of it all is a bonifide mangina
And it smells.

3 parts water, 1 part vinegar, and a teaspoon of lemon juice should help this problem.

(recipe is best used with a douchebag, but is delicous on salad greens as well)

http://e4u.consoleradar.com/crazy/1388.gif